trying to upgrade

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by aarons, Jan 21, 2005.

1. aarons

aarons

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    currently have 100e projecting a 60in image 2.4m from screen.i am looking to upgrade but do not want to repostion as i have built my own stand for projector.anyone know a projector that has to be positioned more or less the same as the 100e.ie 50mm up from bottom of screen.any help would be appreciated

2. SimonInd

SimonInd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I would imagine the AE700 will fit exactly where your 100 is, however you don't need to be restricted to Panasonic as the Sony HS50 and Sanyo Z3 have a lens shift so you've got a bit more flexability.

I bought a BenQ PE8700+ which sits roughly where my AE100 was, it's mounted upside down and from memory I think I had to move it slightly closer to the ceiling to project onto the same screen.

Cheers

Simon

3. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +564
    TX100 has lens shift too, mine's around same distance from screen, can throw between approx 54" and 86" diag from that distance...PJ

4. aarons

aarons

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cheers for replies all i have to do is try and get one home for a demo