• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Trying to sell Pioneer KRP-500A, please help!

ComboBreaker

Novice Member
Hello all,

My family has recently bought a new TV and have tasked me with selling off the old one. The TV in question is a Pioneer KRP-500A with all accessories (i.e. media box, side speakers, remote and cables). I have searched online for pricing and I am unsure whether or not I should bundle the items/sell separately and how much they go for.

Any help would be appreciated!

rousetafarian

Hello all,

My family has recently bought a new TV and have tasked me with selling off the old one. The TV in question is a Pioneer KRP-500A with all accessories (i.e. media box, side speakers, remote and cables). I have searched online for pricing and I am unsure whether or not I should bundle the items/sell separately and how much they go for.

Any help would be appreciated!
Hi, and welcome.

Similar items are frequently sold in the Classifieds Forum on this site, so have a look around to give you an idea from genuine buyers with none of the fees associated with other sites.

Any questions just ask

ComboBreaker

Novice Member
Cheers for the help! Looks like everything (excluding side speakers) is worth maybe £500 now, maybe £650 including speakers? Not sure.

rousetafarian

Cheers for the help! Looks like everything (excluding side speakers) is worth maybe £500 now, maybe £650 including speakers? Not sure.

That's entirely up to you, I can't advise what to advertise at but potentially consider shipping costs, insurance and PayPal fees also

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom