Trying to get access to all your email accounts in one place

Setenza

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a work email account that runs from an MS Exchange 2000 server. I also access 4 POP3 accounts via my Outlook 2003 client. So I get 5 lots of mail into one inbox.

Now I want to access this body of emails via my phone. So I set up another POP3 account that can be accessed via my phone.

Then had the idea of using the "copy to" option on my account on the Exchnage server, and have that automatically copy any email to the new POP3 address and thus my phone.

However, it only sent on the email that came to the Exchange server address and not the email downloaded from the other 4 POP3 accounts.

So I disabled that "copy to" option and tried to set up a local rule using the Outlook 2003 rules wizard. However, this did not have the option to copy email to another account, only forward or redirect. Forwarding adds extra text to the message and redirecting means that I will not retain a copy in my inbox.

So the whole process has ground to a halt.

Has anyone else got any ideas as to how to do this? I'm sure I'm not the only person here who has to juggle between multiple email accounts?

XOD

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom