Trying to find a new mobile

CheifWigham

Standard Member
Hi all - I am having huge issues with finding a new mobile phone, I have at the moment been using an SE W960i which is old but I really like it, it has an 8 gig h/d and its camera aint bad and also has a keyapd and touch screen

So I have been looking to replace what I think is a great phone for nearly a year, I did the iPhone that lasted half an hour and I wanted to smash it, so that went back.

Then went for the N97 mini, that went back as you cant make folder, I mean smart phone my back side, when you have kids and stacks of photos on holiday or days out do you really want all your photos shown to you...? no you want to go I want to look at that lot, so that went back.

I just had the Vivaz Pro, but again like the N97 no folder option, however the Vivaz has it, I dont understand why it is that these phone companies are happy to slow your phone down and just dump all your pic, or music into 1 folder, even though via your PC you have put them on the memory in their own directory, is it me or am I just wanting the impossible lol

ok so as you can see I want a new phone, but I want it with file structure, I am looking at the N900 and I have seen it has the power to make a new folder, however if you do this on the PC the phone ignores it, but if you make it on the phone the PC see's it and say its a file lol

so apart from the N900 can anyone help me with this and show me any other phones, as the N900 doesnt do MMS...hello Nokia are you trying to make another iPhone (and I know the 3GS can, but the original couldnt lol)

ideas please, before I lose the will to live :lease:

ProfessorYaffle

Novice Member
If you like SE phones, have you looked at the Xperia X10 or Xperia X10 Mini? I'd be surprised if they couldn't do what you want but maybe an owner here can confirm. The Xperia X10 Mini looks a great little (literally!) phone.

Professor Yaffle

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom