trying to find a game

kkevink

Standard Member
hello ive been trying to find a game that i played when i was little, i dont remember that much but ill tell what i remember.it was a weird game, it was like a pacman figure that started with a pacman dieing, then one of them poped out of the grave and the game started, the first lvl was dodging some things that flew at u, i dont remember much else but it had a storyline.
if you find it please tell me the name and if you can post a download link Thank you

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
It was called "The Pac Pack", and it was for pc, totally unofficial, a collection of mediocre platformers, and taken off the market a long time ago, probably due to legal reasons..As for downloads, try google.

Haggler

I would have asked at least can you remember what system you played them on, info was sparse to say the least, if foxy is right though and i hope for everyone's sake he is, it would seem :-

Pac Pack (video game) - Giant Bomb

Quote from link above :-

you can still find 5 of the 10 games for free on Astral Entertainment's website.

Whether this is a good thing i don't know they look rough as a bears backside to me!

RottenFox

Distinguished Member

kkevink

Standard Member
Thank you to all of you, this was the game i was looking for. im playing it right now, its pretty fun

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom