Trying to download utorrent classic.

al shookup

Standard Member
I used utorrent classic but the laptop I used died on me. I have been using my desktop but am only able to get 'xtorrents download manager'. This downloaded very slowly and is not at all suitable. Does anyone know how to get utorrent classic and bypass the more modern version which I believe is 'xtorrentsdownload manager'. When I try I immediately get the xtorrents site. Also I have tried using Control Panel to uninstall xtorrents manager but it is nowhere to be seen in the programme list there. Any ideas please?

Last edited by a moderator:

jimscreechy

There is a website called oldversion.com
They keep older software versions (as the name suggests) so should you require an older version of some software type to use, you can get it there. They should have the older version of utorrent you seek.

kevinjonesmusic

Standard Member
I use Revo uninstaller to remove unwanted software,does a better job than Windows.

Plus another vote for Download uTorrent 2.2.1 for Windows - OldVersion.com
I recommend this one too. Revo definitely is way better than what windows has. It can totally remove every data an app has.

strangely tim

Torch browser has a built in torrent manager, click a torrent link and it opens automatically whatever browser your using. Thats all I use Torch for.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom