Trying to decide which Mavic to go for (now my Yuneec Q500+ camera gimbal failed)

ultravox72

Standard Member
Reaction score
Ok to introduce myself. I have owned my Yuneec Q500+ for 3 years. I also recently passed my on-line drone competency course and am a member of the BMFA.
The camera gimbal has finally failed on my drone and this model (CG02+) is no longer supported.
To be honest I'm sick of the shear size of it and have been looking at something more compact but with a decent camera.
For my normal photography I use a Nikon D600 DSLR and have always been disappointed with the picture quality of my Yuneec Q500+ so at the back of my mind I was looking for the right time to upgrade to something decent.
I have been looking at many youtube video's and now deciding which model Mavic to go for.
So the Mavic air 2 or mavic 2 pro?
I was surprised that the Mavic air 2 seems to have a better quality picture? What are everyone's thoughts and experience on this?
I was also thinking of buying this along with the "fly more kit". I definitely need more than one battery when out and about and a decent carry case. Do you think this is good value?
Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

If that doesn't convince you the MA2 is good then I don't know what will !!!

Very very impressed with it , and the flymore is great value , Very are doing 10% off with new accounts đź‘Ť

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom