Trying to buy a Pronto RU950!

S

smallman28

It's amazes me sometimes how difficult it can be to spend money!
I had already decided to get a Pronto 950 as and upgrade on the existing Marantz RC5000i I had.
Having found two online retailers that sell the item I took down their phone numbers and called them at work the next day.
Both of them had phone lines that were open at 9am yet neither answered the phone till turned 9.30,the first said all the sales staff were busy and someone would call me back later and the second told me that I had to order on the website as it tied up staff taking orders by phone.
This seemed slightly bizzare as the bloke on the phone then proceeded to chat on about the RU950 for longer than it would have taken him to fill out an order form!
Finally the first retailer phoned me back and said that they were waiting on stock and it should be in on Friday and they would send it out so I would get it on Monday/Tuesday.
I ordered one on Thursday morning,on Friday morning I though I would just send them a quick e-mail to see if the item had come into stock,it hadn't,so now they are expecting stock sometime this week and hopefully I should get it by the end of the week.

Ordered mine from Nexnix (www.nexnix.co.uk), phoned up as I'd got a couple of questions, ordered it there and then, arrived next day. No complaints at all.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom