Trying smoke art today...here's yesterday's

Pete Delaney

I'm experimenting further...nice effect. Story and tutorilas on SurroundingLIGHT.com

14-05-3114-05-31DSCF8412.jpg

14-05-3114-05-31DSCF8425.jpg

Pete. :)

Pete Delaney

I've done some again... Will pop them up later... kind of addictive as you always assume a better shot will be next.. but you've got to stop eventually!!

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Cool :cool:

shotokan101

Banned
I like them all but the 2nd is still my Fav.

shotokan101

Banned
BTW - your sig isn't a link to the Blog ?

Pete Delaney

There's an Amazon shop, that I host, on my blog now Jim... so I thought direct linking might be against the rules? I dunno though... just playing safe.

shotokan101

Banned
I suppose "better safe than sorry" - not sure whether what you've put in place qualifies as a commercial website (personally don't think so as you're not actually selling anything from what I can see and it's merely click-through revenue generation.... :))

Jim

Pete Delaney

I won't be retiring any time soon due to the website Jim.... That's for sure!:laugh:

EDIT:

Forgot to mention that my SurroundingLIGHT Camera Gear Shop, has already had a famous customer!!

.....it was me!

Actually, I've been the only customer to date.....:(.... I sometimes worry I'm the only visitor to the website too!

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
A quick congrats on the AP Photo Pic. - well done and a great shot of course :cool:

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom