• We are currently running a full reindex on the database following a problem yesterday morning (Thursday 5th December).
    This will take a few hours to complete and during this time, search results will be incomplete or non-existant. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Try this little thing for size !!!

extremelydodgy

Probably because the "..." is part of the linked URL :zonked:

The newer version (not on sale in the UK yet AFAIK) has USB2.0 transfer, custom EQ and voice recording too. Now that's impressive. But I found the size a bit inconvenient as it sticks out in a trouser pocket. For wearing around the neck, great (as long as you don't run).

kevH

Novice Member
Is there anything you dont know about dodgy ?? LOL

S

shadowritten

extremelydodgy said:
Probably because the "..." is part of the linked URL :zonked:

The newer version (not on sale in the UK yet AFAIK) has USB2.0 transfer, custom EQ and voice recording too. Now that's impressive. But I found the size a bit inconvenient as it sticks out in a trouser pocket. For wearing around the neck, great (as long as you don't run).
Er ... okay, ignorance time. How do I get it to work, please?

johann1979

Banned
I just clicked on that link and read through a few of especially the last few comments - Boy, do iPod fanboys get on their high horse when the gapless issue is mentioned. With all due respect extremelydodgy, I did find your comment (under your bangraman pseudonym) slightly condescending by saying that the gapless issue only bothers 'single genre' listeners as if to say something by that...

I have encountered many people on here, from Pink Floyd fans to Beatles fans, to Classical Music fans, as well as musicals (including Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds) to countless other bands and genre's who find the gapless playback issue a real bother.

It is so easy to generalise and assume it is only dance music but I think if you give it a little bit more thought you will realise otherwise... but I have come to realise that people who overwhelmingly defend the iPod's weaknesses will say almost anything to make their product look better.

Top Bottom