1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Try before you buy???

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Tonmeistermat, May 26, 2004.

1. Tonmeistermat

Tonmeistermat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Up until yesterday I was thinking about getting a plasma to make a home cinema setup, but thanks to some very helpful people on this forum :thumbsup: answering my beginers questions, I've descided against a plasma, and am thinking about a projector instead! It is quite apparent that there are BIG differnces between different types of projector, so I'd like to see what they actually look like before taking it any further. Does anyone know where abouts in South London I could go to preview some of these projectors?

Ta,

mat

ps - budget about 1500 - 2 grand, want to watch movies off DVD, not telly, and also view 1024x768 computer screen... any recomendations?

2. wolfeh

wolfeh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi,

Get in contact with the people at nexnix .

They are based in Horesham, i don't know how far away that is from you as my geography is terrible :blush:

I visited them back in march, took me three hours to get there on the train from where I live, but deffinatly worth it imo.

3. Tonmeistermat

Tonmeistermat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    thankx mate... I'll have a look!

4. womble9

womble9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Optoma H56 assuming rainbowing (if that's a word :confused: ) is not something that affects you.