TRV33 - Still a good buy?

A

Apache

I nearly ordered a DCRTRV60 from Empire Direct today but found their service quite objectionable so didn't bother. It's all as easy as 1, 2 3 - until you come to buy that is. Goodbye!!

Probably a blessing in disguise because I did yet more research (reviews/forums etc) and decided a TRV33 might fit my needs better. I looked at the PC105 too.

I can get the TRV33 for £484 which seems a good buy? Any views on whether it is still a good camera to get. The 105 looks like it might be a bit fiddly and is still over £100 more so I have sort of dismissed it as a none starter.

I plan to try and get a deal on bag/battery etc too. Any recommendations? Sony (expensive?) specific battery or 3rd party? Also any specific battery model number. I suspect a bigger one holding more charge is preferable to another of the same that comes with the camera?

Any help appreciated.

geeWcee

I have a TRV33 and can't fault it. A brilliant little camera. Just get a bigger battery if you plan on using it for more than an hour at a time.

A

Azrikam

I've had a TRV60 for about a week now, and so far I'm very impressed. Picture quality is excellent, but I haven't used the TRV33 so I've got nothing to compare it to.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom