TRV25 or GX7?

L

locks

Thinking about buying and looks like it's down to a straight race between these two. Any update on the GX7 stocks?

Anyone have any thoughts on what would give each one the edge over the other or is it down to availability?

:confused: :rolleyes:

The GX7 might have a few extra features, but I'd go for the sony, it's bound to be a better performer.

I've had a test drive with the GX7 and it's one sweet piece of kit. Plus it looks way better than the Sony.

Give them both a test before you decide, and see which one feels and behaves best for you.

Chris' kiwiranger' Parke

I've had a test drive with the GX7 and it's one sweet piece of kit. Plus it looks way better than the Sony.

It may be well featured, but it's an average performer. Personally I think the GX7 looks ugly. To each his own I guess. Sony models generally perform better than panasonic.

Originally posted by Jonny B Goode

Sony models generally perform better than panasonic.

Interesting. Not my impression, but as you say each to his own. Point of interest is that in NZ, Consumer magazine (sort of like "Which") has rated Pana Video Camera's the most reliable. I'm assuming we're sourced from the same factories being both PAL and all.

Panasonics are very good reliable makes, I have a pany and a sony. It depends what your criteria is for the camera, as a personal preference I prefer the sonys. The GX7 is a very well featured camera though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom