1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRV 60 - feedback?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Goose74, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Goose74

Goose74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Hi guys

just wondered if anyone has a TRV 60 and could give me some thoughts. I was initially looking at the TRV 33 but having looked at both of them I think the 60 looks like the much better option. Has anyone tried the 25ps progressive mode? How does PC editing work in 16:9 (sorry noob here!) The lens on the 60 looks much better than the 33 - Im not really bothered about the 2mp stills - just want a really good moving image.

Thanks

2. Goose74

Goose74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    anyone?

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I second this request. After spending the last couple of days checking out reviews, the TRV60 seems to fit my needs the best.

Anybody got any hands-on knowledge of this camcorder?

4. andypandy

andypandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    If you think the trv80 is supposed to take great moving images well the trv60 is identical in that dept.
    the main difference between is the larger lcd display and blue tooth capablilities on the trv80.

the 60 and 80 are in one class the 33 is in the class beneath it , in terms of movie pic quality.

the pcs300 is in the class above the 60/80.

From what I can gather, that is.

5. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, Bluetooth and the larger screen meant nothing to me, hence the choice for the TRV60.

Anyway, I took the plunge and ordered it. I'm no expert, by any means, but I'll post my initial thoughts when the camera shows up.