1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trust keyboard and mouse

Discussion in 'Computer Peripherals & Consumables' started by chpm500, Apr 14, 2005.

1. chpm500

chpm500

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have just purchased a new keyboard and mouse, the keyboard fist of all when hiting the keys misesss and the mouse freeeezes

2. SMooV

SMooV
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is it a wireless desktop set?

I have also recently purchased a Trust key board and mouse (wireless), and am aware that the installation guide specifically instructs users to uninstall any other wireless desktop drivers and software.

I am very happy with mine and for only £20 was a bargain.

Si.

3. jon stallard

jon stallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    >i have just purchased a new keyboard and mouse, the keyboard fist of all >when hiting the keys misesss and the mouse freeeezes

So I see :)

If this is a cordless wireless set up (i.e. not IR) then I had a similar problem a few months ago. I tried to set it up again and again (according to the leaflet) but still wasn't right (kind of had a delay all the time). It was a PC world jobbie and I took it back and changed it for a Belkin.

I've had before and after (two for me and two for other people) 2 x Belkin sets, a Microsoft set and a Logitech (white/cream) set and none of them did this.

I hope this helps,
    Jon.