Trunking for Wall Mounted Set Up

oliphillips

Novice Member
I will be looking to install trunking for mounted TV. I have found some cheap trunking originally meant for air conditioning cabling. I am going to want to run 3 X HDMI cables, 3 X Phono cables, Power Lead through it. Can't think of anything else am i missing something obvious!?? What size do you reckon I should order:

70x55mm, 90x65mm, 125x75mm

Plan is to then paint over it with the same colour as the walls. Also anyone got any links to cheaper of better stuff? Also need 2 very thin pieces of trunking for use with 2 mounted rear speakers, literally just a speaker cable going in there so need something really thin.. Can't do too much as i'm renting and the landlord would probably go mad!

Will appreciate any tips/advice of using trunking to hide cables from mounted tv.

Cheers, Oli

EDIT: just need info for the trunking for the tv mount

Last edited:

Tom_Associated

Standard Member
I will be looking to install trunking for mounted TV. I have found some cheap trunking originally meant for air conditioning cabling. I am going to want to run 3 X HDMI cables, 3 X Phono cables, Power Lead through it. Can't think of anything else am i missing something obvious!?? What size do you reckon I should order:

70x55mm, 90x65mm, 125x75mm

Plan is to then paint over it with the same colour as the walls. Also anyone got any links to cheaper of better stuff? Also need 2 very thin pieces of trunking for use with 2 mounted rear speakers, literally just a speaker cable going in there so need something really thin.. Can't do too much as i'm renting and the landlord would probably go mad!

Will appreciate any tips/advice of using trunking to hide cables from mounted tv.

Cheers, Oli

EDIT: just need info for the trunking for the tv mount
Hey oli,

Have you had a look at the d-line trunking, it is good value, and it is self adhesive, and easy and simple to put up and remove. They do various sizes and colours, and you can also paint them.

Regards Tom

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom