Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
Do you have a problem with Biden, only time will tell but please don't try to paint the democrats as squeaky clean. Remember the Clintons.
I'm pointing out how you're defending Trump's legitimacy due to him being elected by the people.

Yet Trump himself has no such respect for the electoral process and has gone out of his way to overturn the same process that elected him in.

Absolutely disgusting how he escalated things in the way he did and due to that has my utmost contempt.

Yes I also think Johnson is an incompetent oaf though also stopped voting labor when Corbyn was leader.
My disappointment in politicians isn't dependent on left and right, it's lack of integrity and general common decency.

Sometimes I wish I lived in New Zealand.

Edited to correct (some!) typos

Last edited:
Couldn’t read all the comments but lets put the cat among the pigeons.

It seems that ever since Trump was elected the usual suspects, Left wing politician, here and in America, news media and the BBC have been obsessed with putting him down; all their Christmases have come at once. I am not saying he is/was a good president just that he was elected by the people. The left couldn’t accept the fact that he was popular in America. I have a suspicion that the same is happening here with B Johnson. I get the distinct impression the labour party along with the BBC have made it their goal to try and get his scalp. They have cynically used the pandemic as a political weapon to try and show B J as incompetent, time will tell but I can’t see anyone else rushing to take the responsibility, only criticise. I remember it being reported that a front bench shadow minister said “the pandemic is a gift to labour”. The way Kneel Starmer has performed at PMQs is pathetic; captain hindsight is a good description. Opportunist with an open goal as well, because he has nothing else to contribute. As far as impeachment goes It is a pity we don’t have something similar so we could nail T Blair for taking this country in to an illegal war and as far as the Labour party being able to handle the pandemic better I suggest you think back when we had the mad cow disease, didn’t handle that very well did they. I expect some brick bats for this blog but it will be interesting, please don’t resort to insults.
OK if were going off topic. Replace their handling of the pandemic with the way theve dealt with brexit... or, A level grading/exam results, NHS visas, school closures, free school meals..... I need not continue in here... feel free to find a UK politics thread to shout about the red or blue party... this is about a massive orange cock.

Sorry! it doesn't matter what Kneel Starmer says, of course it does, he is the opposition leader and spends a lot of time in front of the cameras when it suits him.

In the context of Boris's behaviour and sanction being highlighted and Starmer's not (which appears to have triggered you).

One is the PM and one isn't.

I'm not excusing Starmer, but as a British tax-payer, I'm more interested in what the PM does than anyone else.

I think it is obvious don't you. Like I said he is an opportunist, goes with the flow. Couldn't make a difficult decision as is clear from his change of direction on the same subject according to whatever is popular at that moment. Should/shouldn't have lockdown.
Are you talking about Trump or Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson in this statement? Could be either.

I'm fully aware you are talking about Starmer by the way.

Bizarre that people are discussing Starmer in a Trump thread.

Only in America!

Last edited:
Bizarre that people are discussing Starmer in a Trump thread.

Not when all you're really interested in is whining about the left and how horrible they are. In this case Kneel Starmer :laugh:

And for training for President -
Person, woman, man, camera, TV

Have really tried but I still cannot pass that one, Presidents must be really clever.

I watched Der Untergang again at the weekend. I don't know why.

I do know why.

Not when all you're really interested in is whining about the left and how horrible they are. In this case Kneel Starmer :laugh:

Without offering any Pro-Trump or Boris opinions.

It's not even a "leftie" thread, it's an anti-Trump thread, and how anyone can be pro-Trump now is even further beyond my comprehension.

How can she accuse a president of crimes against the people committed by a president when he wasn't a president - they really are living in an alternate universe

and as far as the Labour party being able to handle the pandemic better I suggest you think back when we had the mad cow disease, didn’t handle that very well did they.
That was the Tories - remember John Gummer forcing a burger down his very young daughter's gob for the TV cameras?

You probably confused BSE with the 2001 foot-and-mouth outbreak, which was during the Blair govt.

The left couldn’t accept the fact that he was popular in America.
He lost the popular vote twice.

Last edited:
How can she accuse a president of crimes against the people committed by a president when he wasn't a president - they really are living in an alternate universe

He'll have been President for a day. Maybe even a whole day.

I mean in a single day Trump can screw the taxpayer by travelling to one of his own golf courses at their expense, encourage sedition with a couple of tweets and abuse a foreign power over lunchtime.

Who knows what Joe could get up to on his first day when he has all those expectations to live up to.

Although to be fair on his first day he'll probably be getting lessons from experienced staffers along the lines of "Donald did, so you don't" and trying to make a start on cleaning up Trump's mess.

What happens in Georgia should stay in Georgia!!

She should be kicked out for abusing the power and responsibilities she holds. She is abusing the her position and power in the exact same way she is accusing Biden of doing by making such a spurious claim...!!!

While her constituents die of Covid..... she is working to keep undermining democracy...!!!

Honestly the more I see the more I think its beyond broke and only a long hard bloody civil war will remind people not to be selfish, close minded ignorant fudges.

We're coming from such a long way back the light isn't visible right now...!

Last edited:
Wonder if Trump will be wanting to give this war hero a medal too, or does he only reserve those for “patriots” 🤔

To be fair, you really wouldn’t want your special day/memories spoilt by having Trump be the one to present you the medal...

Be like getting an honour/medal but having Prince Andrew awarding it to you 😬

Eugene Goodman could elevate his hero status by refusing the medal from trump (Font size relative to his importance)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom