Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.7%
  • Biden

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.3%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

raduv1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Well a year has passed and we all be here still . So with approval ratings of 38% and not moving but with 2468 tweets is this POTUS having an effect and delivering on his promises .

Are the Russian ongoing investigations having a real lasting impact on the administration with the recent Virginia , Maine and New Jersey elections ?

I expected him to be able to get bills passed with Republican gains in house and Senate but even this seems to be a major stumbling block in all but the least important of what this administration was built upon.

Good for the US ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so far. But the fact that he continually triggers the liberals makes him worth his weight in gold. And he's got a lot of gold.

Only 2468 tweets? That's the biggest surprise so far.

Not so far. But the fact that he continually triggers the liberals makes him worth his weight in gold. And he's got a lot of gold.

Dem ruskies make it hard to get though ;).​

Good for the US ?
Maybe.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the pompous lying idiot.

But his basic inability to work with others in Congress means that there has been a period of legislative stability. I think the US would have been in a worse state had he been halfway competent and managed to enact any of his agenda.

It is reported that most of those voters that supported Trump would still vote for him again, even though he has some rather annoying attributes!
He is shaking up the establishment, and ordinary voters are happy with that.

I think as long as he doesn't start a nuclear war, we (the rest of the world) can put up with him. Perhaps he'll of built his wall by the end of his presidency, for someone else to pay to knock it down.

One year already and what a year!!

>Employment Up
>Stock Market Up
>Wall Prototypes being constructed
>SJW Tears Up
>Judges being Fired
>Anti Trump supporters losing there jobs
>Patriotism Up
>Pulled Out of Paris Agreement
>Invited to dine in China's Forbidden City (An honour not bestowed on any other past Presidents)
>Putting America First
>Fighting Globalism
>North Korea on the edge
>CNNs reputation the gutter......

It is reported that most of those voters that supported Trump would still vote for him again, even though he has some rather annoying attributes!
He is shaking up the establishment, and ordinary voters are happy with that.

Of course they would. That's because they take their whole world view from Fox News.

They believe Trump is doing what he said he would, which he isn't. They believe that guns are the best thing in the world and that those damn different coloured foreigners should be stopped from coming in at all costs, regardless that armed white males are a much bigger risk. They can't wait for the Mexican wall and for all the illegals to be expelled, regardless of the fact that they country would grind to a halt if that happened.

As has been said, with both houses Republican, he should have been able to do whatever he wants, but most of it is so ridiculous that his own party keep blocking it.

One year already. So we only have 3 more with this utter lying moron. That's if he hasn't blown us all up of course. All hail North Korea!

One year already and what a year!!

>Employment Up
>Stock Market Up
>Wall Prototypes being constructed
>SJW Tears Up
>Judges being Fired
>Anti Trump supporters losing there jobs
>Patriotism Up
>Pulled Out of Paris Agreement
>Invited to dine in China's Forbidden City (An honour not bestowed on any other past Presidents)
>Putting America First
>Fighting Globalism
>North Korea on the edge
>CNNs reputation the gutter......

I think the Paris agreement has been his best achievement so far; that made the SJWs positively puke on their home solar panels. No one else would have had to cojones to make that decision.

I think the Paris agreement has been his best achievement so far; that made the SJWs positively puke on their home solar panels. No one else would have had to cojones to make that decision.

Not a very good business deal though is it on on the lcurrent arger landscape . Funny you mention solar panels that is / was a thriving growing industry in the US but China is killing them on cheap solar panel manufacturing.

May also kill the US car makers if the US continue to rely on fossil fuels whilst the rest of the world moves on to greener alteratives

Only the other day I saw a peice that the US may get left behind and in business should not all options for a stronger US be on the table ?

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Trump emissions threat to US car industry - Trump emissions threat to US car industry

Well one year in all the celebs who threatened to leave the US if Trump won are still there - lefty virtue signaling at its best.. :D

20171110_move.jpg

Well one year in all the celebs who threatened to leave the US if Trump won are still there - lefty virtue signaling at its best.. :D

20171110_move.jpg

2017-11-11-01-16-46-.jpg

If this is your base level of US politics then the latter applies. Is this administration so far gone in the US that it is nothing more than a pee poor social media event for the population ? Well at least we can say one organisation is getting shot of the power crazed sexual predators amongst them at long last :D.

Thats it - resort to personal abuse when someone doesn't agree with you

Wish I could say I was surprised but you have form..:rolleyes:

Thats it - resort to personal abuse when someone doesn't agree with you

Wish I could say I was surprised but you have form..:rolleyes:

Is the Trump ism in me I'm afraid :laugh:. I would engage better but you post such trivial poo in regards to his Twitter following , celebs and the like . He be leader of the free world mate not a reality show host .

As such it is important and not trivial. But as I'm not a Trumpista I can apologise if my post abused you as I don't do Twitter :).

Last edited:
Is the Trump ism in me I'm afraid :laugh:. I would engage better but you post such trivial poo in regards to his Twitter following , celebs and the like . He be leader of the free world mate not a reality show host .

As such it is important and not trivial. But as I'm not a Trumpista I can apologise if my post abused you as I don't do Twitter :).

Don’t engage, it’s a parody account. Makes it all the more amusing when you think of it that way.

As if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared

This is funny on a number of levels. And absolutely terrifying at the same time.

Screenshot_20171112-122213.png

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom