Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
Pfft, Saul Goodman has never done any work for Channel 4.

It's me whose got that "secret" guy. Plus Kim Wexler.

Oh and Vincent Gambini on retainer as well.

Breaking news ... I've now got Perry Mason (not the new one) and you've got Rudy Giuliani (trying to get us back OT) along with Alan Dershowitz, if he can brush off his current problems.

A strong video response to the

Last edited:
So I'm guessing if most people haven't seen it yet, they've at least heard about the latest "interview"? Or seen the highlights at least.

If you can call them highlights :laugh:

Redefining the terms "car crash" and "train wreck" at the same time!

HBO have put the full episode up on their YouTube channel ...

On the return of Axios on HBO, Axios National Political Correspondent, Jonathan Swan, speaks with President Donald Trump about multiple topics including the coronavirus crisis, the Black Lives Matter movement, the November election, and U.S. Foreign Policy in Afghanistan, China, and Russia. Axios On HBO airs Mondays at 11pm.

HBO have put the full episode up on their YouTube channel ...

I watched it this morning.

I should have waited till I was able to consume a copious amount of alcohol with it.

Not for the faint hearted :laugh:

It just needs to be broadcast over and over now till November.

That and the Chris Wallace interview are astonishing. NO wonder Joe Biden is keeping a low profile - Trump is doing a GREAT JOB*!!

* For the Democrats

That and the Chris Wallace interview are astonishing. NO wonder Joe Biden is keeping a low profile - Trump is doing a GREAT JOB*!!

* For the Democrats

Biden doesn't need to do anything right now, other than sit down, cross his arms and watch as Dotard sinks his own ship.

The old Napoleon play.

"Look at this chart - we're last which means we're first"

"It's like an episode of Veep but real"

No, he was upside down.

Wonder what he has to do for his supporters to turn round and say 'Wow, enough is enough'.

Guessing not much considering what he has said and done and still has lots of hardcore support.

It's a bad situation though.

In terms of the election, you either vote for a stupid rich white bloke who has no concept of the real world. Or you vote for Trump.

I'll give Biden credit, he knows when to shut up. Past that, I'm just not sure. All this talk about diversity, and this is the best they can find?

In terms of Trump "damaging" himself. I'm (sadly) not sure. Walk into any bar in America, and you'll soon find out you're the smartest person in the room. You'll also find that as long as that bar isn't in New York or LA (ie places that wouldn't vote for Trump anyway) that he does have strong support - especially in the South. It's genuinely frightening.

I think Trump will win.

I'll give Biden credit, he knows when to shut up

I'm not entirely sure if he's staying quiet so Trump digs himself deeper or that when Biden starts talking he inexplicably reaches for his own shovel and gets his own hole going.

I'm not entirely sure if he's staying quiet so Trump digs himself deeper or that when Biden starts talking he inexplicably reaches for his own shovel and gets his own hole going.
Oh indeed, I would agree entirely. Some of his adverts are just frankly bizarre. 3 months away from an election, and I don't think he's even announced a running mate yet?

I think he is just as clueless as Trump, just a lot weaker.

I think he is just as clueless as Trump, just a lot weaker.

TBH, I think that's a vast overstatement. I do agree he has his fair share of problems, but no way is he in the same league as Trump.

He also has a tendency to bipartisan deal making, so even the slightest attempt to bridge the gap between the parties will be an enormous win and Trump will simply never do that.

Also it's a smart play not announcing his running mate yet. The rumour is it will be a woman, so at the right time it could be a big boost for his campaign.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom