Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
He show's more respect for someone on multiple federal charges (including sex trafficking of minors) and a non-ally foreign leader allegedly involved in commissioning the murder of his soldiers, than for any seriously accomplished people and long standing friends and allies. Yep they've got something on him.

Putin and Roger Stone (and Maxwell) will have shed loads of dirt on Trump - likely implicating him on corruption and/or some sexual deviancy. This is why he treats them differently.

I thought China may have too but all they have is power to pull a large market away from the Trump family businesses - which, if they did, Trump would use to stoke up even more xenophobia.

Talking of racists - here's our old friend and chief economic dimwit Navarro acting the way he does again. He is disgraceful.

Is this the cling to power bit

In a tweet, Mr Trump said "universal mail-in voting" would make November's vote the "most inaccurate and fraudulent election in history" and a "great embarrassment to the USA".

Surely Trump himself is the great embarrassment to the USA!

"Fraud will be committed by thousands of people that want to get rid of me"

Can government levels stop him?

According to this, yes

Can Trump delay the election?
The U.S. president does not have the power to change the date of the election. The day of the federal election is set by U.S. Congress and the Constitution makes no provisions for a delay to the next presidential inauguration, which takes place on Jan. 20, 2021.

According to NBC News, a change in the election date means a change in the federal law and it would need to go through the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives and the Republican-controlled Senate.

Believe all saw this coming a mile off , clockwork Trump .
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???
1:46 PM · Jul 30, 2020

Classic Trump and GOP , refuse to accept the pandemic then use the pandemic for a delay .

Are the American public so fudging stupid to se this for what it is ?

Last edited:
He show's more respect for someone on multiple federal charges (including sex trafficking of minors) and a non-ally foreign leader allegedly involved in commissioning the murder of his soldiers, than for any seriously accomplished people and long standing friends and allies. Yep they've got something on him.

His tell is huge when up against dictators , easy to spot a slobbering mess .
images.jpeg-3.jpg

If the Democrats have a clean sweep in November - Presidency, Senate majority and retain the House then all Trump can do is incite the more violent parts of his base into civil unrest while he refuses to budge. You can bet as soon as the new congress convenes in early January Trump will be facing impeachment proceedings immediately. The only way Trump stays if Biden wins, if is the margin of victory is narrow and open to litigation and the Democrats fail to take the Senate Majority from the Republicans.

Or we could be in for the fun of Trump winning, but the Democrats taking control of Capitol Hill. Whichever way this goes this looks like a constitutional crisis in the making. Trump ceases to be President 12 noon on the day of the inauguration (if he wins then he takes the oath of office to continue as President). If Trump loses in November and all legal challenges fail, we might have the comedy spectacle of Biden taking the oath of Office while Trump refuses to vacate the Whitehouse.

This is shocking. Thank God he does not have the power to delay the vote.

A total and utter disaster for the world.

If the Democrats have a clean sweep in November - Presidency, Senate majority and retain the House then all Trump can do is incite the more violent parts of his base into civil unrest while he refuses to budge. You can bet as soon as the new congress convenes in early January Trump will be facing impeachment proceedings immediately. The only way Trump stays if Biden wins, if is the margin of victory is narrow and open to litigation and the Democrats fail to take the Senate Majority from the Republicans.

Or we could be in for the fun of Trump winning, but the Democrats taking control of Capitol Hill. Whichever way this goes this looks like a constitutional crisis in the making. Trump ceases to be President 12 noon on the day of the inauguration (if he wins then he takes the oath of office to continue as President). If Trump loses in November and all legal challenges fail, we might have the comedy spectacle of Biden taking the oath of Office while Trump refuses to vacate the Whitehouse.
Would this then force changes to the constitution, once the storm has blown over and Donny is served his eviction papers...?

I confess limited knowledge, but from an ousiders perspective there does seem to be quite a bit thats outdated and seemingly unfit for the modern world we all reside in.

I know its not a simple fix, but could this be the catalyst for America to modernise its underpinning values/laws/rules to represent the people it purports to serve?

I confess limited knowledge, but from an ousiders perspective there does seem to be quite a bit thats outdated and seemingly unfit for the modern world we all reside in.

I know its not a simple fix, but could this be the catalyst for America to modernise its underpinning values/laws/rules to represent the people it purports to serve?
I tend to agree.

For instance, guns are linked to the militia notion which, let's face it, is not likely to happen.

I am also surprised that the State Governors have so much power - amplified by Trump's inept handling of things. Makes me wonder why they actually need a "President".

Would this then force changes to the constitution, once the storm has blown over and Donny is served his eviction papers...?

It might and it might not. Depends on what the Orange Menace actually decides to do. The President has no role in amending the US Constitution. That's either down to Congress or the states pushing for a constitutional amendment. Though I have no idea if they'd put a constitutional amendment to a public vote for approval before they actually amend the constitution.
Constitutional Amendment Process.

The US Constitution has become a bit of a holy cow for the US. I guess the area where it most needs reform would be over gun rights. I doubt the founding fathers could have envisioned the kind of weapons we have today. Joe Rogan put gun rights something like this "I'm pro gun rights, but the US has a lot of dummies in it".

That depends on the Politicians and how badly they want American's votes to remain in office.

I tend to agree.

For instance, guns are linked to the militia notion which, let's face it, is not likely to happen.

I am also surprised that the State Governors have so much power - amplified by Trump's inept handling of things. Makes me wonder why they actually need a "President".

The second amendment reads.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
The whole point of it is to allow the people to be part of well organised militia's to overthrow a tyrannical Government/President. It's where the whole guns prevent tyranny thing comes from. Some Americans truly believe that guns prevent tyranny. I've had many arguments with a US friend over that one. Refuses to see that it's people who prevent tyranny, once you reach for a gun democracy has failed. The NRA muddied the waters on the second amendment, less about gun rights and more about enabling gun sales. Though some American's will fervently disagree on that one.

As for the US President ? Commander in Chief, signs bills into law and so on. State Governors powers are limited compared to those of the US President. The real issue is the US Electoral College, which can get rather complicated and mind numbingly boring. Some want to scrap it in favour of the popular vote deciding who wins the US Presidential election and others want to keep it as is or make some tweaks.

A democracy should be one person one vote with the total vote count winning IMHO.

It was only ever a matter of time till the cretinous piece of shit decided to start messing with democracy. Next thing it'll be a leaf out of China's book and that he should be able to serve a life term because he's such a damn good President.

It was only ever a matter of time till the cretinous piece of sh*t decided to start messing with democracy. Next thing it'll be a leaf out of China's book and that he should be able to serve a life term because he's such a damn good President.

.... and then extend it as a dynasty like North Korea.

Biden's 'irresponsable conspiracy theory' from April

According to this, yes

The U.S. president does not have the power to change the date of the election. The day of the federal election is set by U.S. Congress and the Constitution makes no provisions for a delay to the next presidential inauguration, which takes place on Jan. 20, 2021.

According to NBC News, a change in the election date means a change in the federal law and it would need to go through the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives and the Republican-controlled Senate.

No surprise at all. He knows he is losing.

Thankfully it won't get through the House of Representatives as it would likely through the Senate.

According to this, yes

Tyrants will do anything to stay in power.

RIP Hermain Cain who passesed away from issues related to C-19 .

The same Hermain Cain who proberly caught it at the now infamous Trump Tulsa rally.
Eb8FHLqUEAAB14W.jpeg-1.jpg

Died to own the libs I spose .

One will never know as Trump makes no mention of Coronavirus or Covid 19 when paying his respect on Twitter .

EeMkQChUMAI-7k7.jpeg.jpg

The nutters are out in full right wing force though .
Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Angela Stanton King

🇺🇸

@theangiestanton

US House candidate, GA-5

All the celebrities and Democrats catch COVID and magically heal. But Herman Cain is dead! I swear I hate it here. I was right there with him. We were perfectly fine!!! This is WAR!!!
3:42 PM · Jul 30, 2020

See the latest COVID-19

America is so so very fudged up it own rabbit hole of an arsehole .

That is the National Guard which is, oddly enough, federally funded.

He's losing it.

Only a complete idiot would vote for this numpty.

You either vote for Biden or don't vote at all.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom