Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
So it appears that Christopher Steeles primary source was working for the Brooking Institute a Washington DC think tank under Fiona Hill (impeachment hearing witness )wasn't even in Russia,had no contacts in moscow..
At least the FBI didn't have far to go to interview him :laugh:

Tending topics on Twitter are now illegal as they are not nice about Trump

We are hitting cluelessness levels that shouldn't be possible

Whingers don't make good presidents. Or good human beings.

He's so thin-skinned it shows the level of insecurity that he must have.
He knows he's just been pretending for years and deep down is quite a pathetic excuse for a human being.

State of this :laugh:

Nearly choked on my pot noodle.

Attachments

• Ed2nZHcWkAApYL9.jpg
    Ed2nZHcWkAApYL9.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 44
My cousin from New Jersey just forwarded me the Stella Emmanuel hydroxychloroquine video o_O

What a champ. We all wish her well too.

On her journey to prison

I wasn't aware she'd been convicted of anything yet. Innocent until proven guilty is the saying I think (but won't be suprised if she is guilty of assisting in this case).

Yeh, Wish her well!
Didn't Jeff end up dead?
She's as dirt but prob not on Trump!

My cousin from New Jersey just forwarded me the Stella Emmanuel hydroxychloroquine video o_O

Saw the video where the other doctors with her said the same,,top epidemiologists from Stanford and Yale have also spoken about it..
I.m no doctor but either they are completely wrong and should be struck off or fired or there is some warrant to what they say...

Alien DNA and demon sperm makes one 100% fruitcake on C19 . FB better put her bull crap back up again as God will will punish them for not doing so according to herself.

Much like POTUS all she is only the most dangerous of a grifter selling a grift .

Boo. Hoo.

I defo won't sleep tonight as I'll be so worried now about AG Barr and the rest of the administration.

"May God watch over them."

- Mike Pence, 29th July 2020.*

*quote not yet independently verified*

Alien DNA and demon sperm makes one 100% fruitcake on C19 .
Too true...Then again i think the same about people who believe in God
My point was about the other doctors,particularly the Stanford and Yale epidemiologists,,surely they should be facing some form of discipline i would have thought

CNN: US to withdraw nearly 12,000 troops from Germany in move that will cost billions and take years.

So what is the point of doing this ? Is trump just Puting in the the work to keep his boss happy ? Did that nasty Merkle say something bad about him ?

Can someone smarter come up with a valid reason as the administration is moving troops from Germany to Italy and Belgium .Both of which actually contribute less of their GDP % on defence spending !

Trump believes he will lose the election so he is tearing everything down.
If he goes so does everyone else.

If Putin had secret dirt on Trump and was controlling him would explain a lot about Trumps descisions !

Actually, can you imagine Putin NOT having dirt on Trump with his background/antics.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom