Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
I don't know whether to be angry , appalled or just plain laugh at these Republican lawmakers in Congress. They are all spouting the same " Time to heal the nation " bull and conveniently forget that 147 of them were complicit in the election fraud claims on Bidens certification that led to an insurrection.

Horrible , terrible people. All of them and should face the consequences of their actions.

Last edited:
NYC has now pulled all city dealings with the Trump org.
Ivanka will not be welcome back to the NY socialite elite.

Hopefully it all continues to go tits-up for Trump and his family.

I say,
photostudio_1610565588578.png

NYC has now pulled all city dealings with the Trump org.
Ivanka will not be welcome back to the NY socialite elite.

Hopefully it all continues to go tits-up for Trump and his family.

Donald (and Jr) are too brain dead to realize the damage they are doing to the ‘Trump’ brand.

Ivanka seems to have more of an understanding, but interesting family dynamics where you refuse to take advice from your family.

He hadn’t managed to bring down the government, but has managed to destroy the ‘Trump’ brand.

It will be interesting to see what happens post election, even without impeachment and the long list of lawsuits.

Trump version of the statement that went through editing.

Even though the election was stolen from us, and we all know it was, and that our actions were totally justified. I want there to be no more violence, like that, that totally I didn't incite the last time around the other day, as my lawyers have told me I might be liable.
In no way whatsoever do I want all you patriots, who I love, to kill Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi in my name and overthrow that fraudulent election and instill me as your leader for life and no violence and we've had reports you're all coming to help me out, like I didn't ask you to (wink)

PS - Remember no violence, unless it's necessary.

PPS - Love Donald.

Donald (and Jr) are too brain dead to realize the damage they are doing to the ‘Trump’ brand.

Ivanka seems to have more of an understanding, but interesting family dynamics where you refuse to take advice from your family.

He hadn’t managed to bring down the government, but has managed to destroy the ‘Trump’ brand.

It will be interesting to see what happens post election, even without impeachment and the long list of lawsuits.

The only people making money off the Trump brand post election will be his lawyers.

Watching the vote now on PBS youtube .only 4 Republican lawmakers showing a spine at this time .

looks like impeachment repeat take 2.

Majority yes
Two thirds no

about 5% Republicans voted for impeachment (so far)

Watching the vote now on PBS youtube .only 4 Republican lawmakers showing a spine at this time .
I’m not surprised.
Even if one truly felt Trump should be impeached the ‘smart’ thing (for a Republican) to do is to vote ‘no’ since there are enough democrats to see it pass anyway. No reason to get their hands dirty unnecessarily & perhaps incur the wrath of Trump supporters back home.

The interesting battle will be in the Senate where there will be no one to hide behind. If they really do think Trump has gone too far, they’ll have to get their hands dirty.

Trump impeached ( again ) :thumbsup: .

so much for me watching 'live'. Besides you , BBC informed me via mobile (don't tell those peeps on the BBC forum)
Edit: my live view needs to go through some 'thing' before giving the result.

so much for me watching 'live'. Besides you , BBC informed me via mobile (don't tell those peeps on the BBC forum)

I got it in just before my BBC breaking news notification :D .

But with so little Republican support I wonder if the Senate will go the same as last time?!?!

I believe Donald is done in politics and not by his choice, but interesting if the likes of Ivanka manage to carry on their political careers??!?

I’m not surprised.
Even if one truly felt Trump should be impeached the ‘smart’ thing (for a Republican) to do is to vote ‘no’ since there are enough democrats to see it pass anyway. No reason to get their hands dirty unnecessarily & perhaps incur the wrath of Trump supporters back home.

The interesting battle will be in the Senate where there will be no one to hide behind. If they really do think Trump has gone too far, they’ll have to get their hands dirty.

Yup I agree , these cowards don't want to show their arse , but their cowardice will be thier undoing and ultimately used against them in the future .

Mitch ( i hate that guy ) is savvy enough to put this Trumpism to bed and I expect sees this as an opportunity to do so .

Yup I agree , these cowards don't want to show their arse , but their cowardice will be thier undoing and ultimately used against them in the future .

Mitch ( i hate that guy ) is savvy enough to put this Trumpism to bed and I expect sees this as an opportunity to do so .

They are doing a ‘Pence’

... and so forever more, ‘doing a Pence’ will be known as the option of doing nothing in the pretence of it being ’the greater good’

But with so little Republican support I wonder if the Senate will go the same as last time?!?!

I believe Donald is done in politics and not by his choice, but interesting if the likes of Ivanka manage to carry on their political careers??!?

I believe Mitch will actively inforce senators to convict Trump and as @hippo99 stated the Republican lawmakers in Congress had an out . An out in regards impeachment was a done deal and they could vote against in hope of keeping Trumps base on board . I believe the senators will be whipped to convict.

They are doing a ‘Pence’

... and so forever more, ‘doing a Pence’ will be known as the option of doing nothing in the pretence of it being ’the greater good’
But again Pence didn’t have to get his hands dirty. He had the safe/easy option of letting it go to the Senate, which it now has.

But again Pence didn’t have to get his hands dirty. He had the safe/easy option of letting it go to the Senate, which it now has.

Yup , Pence had the out knowing full well an impeachment was imminent so why put himself in political harms way down the line .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom