Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.7%
  • Biden

Votes: 148 51.2%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.3%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters
Hmm,,

A majority of American voters say they believe the Trump administration is taking strong enough measures to combat the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new survey.

Sixty-one percent of registered voters said they strongly or somewhat agree that the Trump administration is taking strong enough measures to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19, while 39 percent said they strongly or somewhat disagree.

The Hill
How much of that 61 percent get their world view from Fox News (which is licensed as an entertainment channel because there is so little factual content)?

How much of that 61 percent get their world view from Fox News (which is licensed as an entertainment channel because there is so little factual content)?

probably the same amount as gets their world view from the most biased news network in the US - MSNBC.

I'd suggest they cancel each other out.

Which moron? You need to be specific.

Open for Easter.

That's gonna work well when everyone is dead.

Trump is the virus that needs a cure.

Great example of how the Democrats are willing to prevent the passing of a Trillion dollar aid package to keep millions in work simply to play politics.

If you dont want to watch the whole thing start at 5 minutes in and listen to what the Democrats are demanding is in an aid bill to fight the economic effects of a pandemic - playing with peoples lives. :(

And again..

Trump's response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving.

Gallup

Open for Easter.

Well he didn’t say which year!

These remarks just keep highlighting how little he knows and his unwillingness to listen to people who are well informed, unlike himself.

All Trump can think about is his business rather than the American people, and like Tim Martin, when his Hotels and Golf courses can reopen.

If you dont want to watch the whole thing
not worth watching a second of that lying prick who promoted conspiracy theories about the coronavirus

Pacifico only exists to make things worse.

I keep seeing that being claimed about Fox News but can't find anything to actually support it.

I have seen studies which show that its News content is surprisingly factual, though its Opinion content is, well, shall we say a little one sided.

Snopes reports the News/Entertainment thing as false:

Open for Easter.

He wants this for personall reasons , as in his buissness is suffering .

He wants this for personall reasons , as in his buissness is suffering .

Apparently he said last night he didn't pick Easter for any other reason, than he thought it would be a nice time for a "comeback". Or words to that effect.

He thinks he's Jesus.

Well with any luck someone will crucify him to the tune of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

Apparently he said last night he didn't pick Easter for any other reason, than he thought it would be a nice time for a "comeback". Or words to that effect.

He thinks he's Jesus.

Well with any luck someone will crucify him to the tune of "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

Caring more about his own selfish needs above the American public will turn the US into a third world nation that the rest of the world will put the US into quarantine if they do not act and continue to put the economy over lives . He likes big numbers and US is poised to overtake China and Italy as the Virus capitol of the world ...

Caring more about his own selfish needs above the American public will turn the US into a third world nation that the rest of the world will put the US into quarantine if they do not act and continue to put the economy over lives . He likes big numbers and US is poised to overtake China and Italy as the Virus capitol of the world ...

Most definitely. Puts a whole new slant this on the election anyway - if it even happens. He surely would have to lose support enough to tip the scales if this turns into a full blown economic and social disaster.

Most definitely. Puts a whole new slant this on the election anyway - if it even happens. He surely would have to lose support enough to tip the scales if this turns into a full blown economic and social disaster.

Bugger ain't it as he can not enact emergency powers to stop the election and if said election can not take place ? After his term is up and no election has taken place , well Pelosi will become acting POTUS until an election can be called.

Pelosi and all House of representatives along with 35 Senate seats would be in the same situation afaict,, so Pelosi would have no mandate herself as her term would have ended

Pelosi and all House of representatives along with 35 Senate seats would be in the same situation afaict,, so Pelosi would have no mandate herself as her term would have ended

So I am correct then !

Ok Trump fans , time to step up to the plate. want your leader , leaders in your country to do the same as he suggests,? Are you also gonna blame the media for keeping the US on lockdown just to curtail a vain man's election bid ? . Nothing about lives in this tweet , just himself .

Would you like the US reopened as Trump wants ? He has spoken , will you awnser his call ?

Yup I'm calling you all out as this one tweet says enough for me .

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The LameStream Media is the dominant force in trying to get me to keep our Country closed as long as possible in the hope that it will be detrimental to my election success. The real people want to get back to work ASAP. We will be stronger than ever before!
Like this Tweet

Go for it., real people ...

Last edited:
Thought as much , if you can not argue it then ignore it :laugh: what a lame arse cult you have :facepalm: Going on.

Easy to join though .

giphy-4.gif

Trump saying he wants Easter to be the end date for the lock down and using it as justification as a big holiday, he and has friends value is pathetic.
He's made a huge gamble with month after month touting the economy boom as his doing and if the lock down continues it'll continue to take a massive dive. He just doesn't care about additional lives that he's willing to sacrifice to his goals.

So I am correct then !
Not sure.....Saw a segment on a news channel that seemed to suggest that if she can't get re elected along with any other member from the House of Representatives (elections same day i believe) then her term is up as is Trumps...She couldn't get reappointed to the position of speaker of the House of representatives if there is nobody elected to it
The US legislative would be left with 60 odd senators ,6 year terms split in to 2 year elections with about a third each 2 years...

Can't see much stopping the election personally

He just doesn't care about additional lives that he's willing to sacrifice to his goals.
Think that goes for most US presidents,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan etc would likely point to that...Actually most poiticians come to think of it...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom