Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
The rumour is it will be a woman
More than a rumour, as he pledged to do so during his debate with Sanders back in March. So if he goes back on that, it'll be a fudgeed up start to the Biden-Other Man 2020 campaign.

(@2m:25s)

More than a rumour, as he pledged to do so during his debate with Sanders back in March. So if he goes back on that, it'll be a fudgeed up start to the Biden-Other Man 2020 campaign.

(@2m:25s)

Had forgotten about that.

My money is on Selina Meyer.

Prof Allan Lichtman has been accurately predicting US presidential election winners for 40 years. Here he is on Bill Maher last year, talking about the thirteen “keys” of his predictive model.

Now he's just come up with his prediction for 2020. He predicts the winner will be
either Trump or Biden - watch the video you lazy git! ;)
Right now, polls say Joe Biden has a healthy lead over President Trump. But we’ve been here before (cue 2016), and the polls were, frankly, wrong. One man, however, was not. The historian Allan Lichtman was the lonely forecaster who predicted Mr. Trump’s victory in 2016 — and also prophesied the president would be impeached. That’s two for two. But Professor Lichtman’s record goes much deeper. In 1980, he developed a presidential prediction model that retrospectively accounted for 120 years of U.S. election history. Over the past four decades, his system has accurately called presidential victors, from Ronald Reagan in ’84 to, well, Mr. Trump in 2016.

In the video Op-Ed above, Professor Lichtman walks us through his system, which identifies 13 “keys” to winning the White House. Each key is a binary statement: true or false. And if six or more keys are false, the party in the White House is on its way out.

So what do the keys predict for 2020? To learn that, you’ll have to watch the video.

Great Idea :laugh::thumbsup:
Predicted winner's surname has 5 letters

Last edited:
The NRA that has accepted money from abroad several times?

Whether you're a gun advocate or not. The NRA is (supposedly) an organisation there to protect it's members' rights, lobby for it's right and to promote firearm safety and education.

Instead, it's turned into a corporate slush fund for its senior executives and its members deserve better. Wayne LaPierre is a scumbag on multiple levels and is purely in it for himself.

If a NRA member kill someone unarmed shouldn't the NRA be sued?

Researchers behind an influential model are projecting that the US death toll from coronavirus could reach nearly 300,000 by December 1 -- but that can be changed if Americans consistently wear masks.

According to Johns Hopkins University, 159,433 people have died in the United States since the pandemic began.

"The US forecast totals 295,011 deaths by December," the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation statement says.

The model doesn't have to come true, said IHME Director Dr. Christopher Murray: "The public's behavior had a direct correlation to the transmission of the virus and, in turn, the numbers of deaths."

The statement said that if 95% of the people in the US wear face coverings, the number would decrease to 228,271 deaths, and a total of more than 66,000 lives.

The model comes the same day the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an ensemble forecast that projects 181,031 deaths by August 29.

So as its CNN , fake news ? or the new Trump line .

200804161317-the-lead-erica-hill-dnt-live-00004201-large-169.jpg

According to Johns Hopkins University
OT ... but I do get a little annoyed (and quite probably a tad elitist) when various radio and TV newsreaders/reporters say that name wrong, i.e. a singular John. Been hearing that so much during the pandemic.

Similarly, but a rare occurrence, I'll probably have a smug elitist chuckle when someone mispronounces the Broad Institute (part of MIT and Harvard) - it's supposed to rhyme with road.

OT ... but I do get a little annoyed (and quite probably a tad elitist) when various radio and TV newsreaders/reporters say that name wrong, i.e. a singular John. Been hearing that so much during the pandemic.

Similarly, but a rare occurrence, I'll probably have a smug elitist chuckle when someone mispronounces the Broad Institute (part of MIT and Harvard) - it's supposed to rhyme with road.

Ha , I don't believe it matters to base Americans as the commander in Chief it seems can not pronounce Thailand correctly ..

They don't care if their president is a fraud.

Also Trumps executive measures were signed from his golf course in NJ . Eyes on the ball mate, eyes in the ball...

I wonder how much the US government and its departments were charged for that.

If anything he should be avoiding Trump properties by a mile as surely the President should not be seen to profit from his office. The conflict of interest is staggering.
Or he could give the US government free use of them. :rotfl:

(As if Trump gives anything for free)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom