Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
He's losing it.

Only a complete idiot would vote for this numpty.

You either vote for Biden or don't vote at all.
Or racist, hard right, Nazi leaning, kluklux, nuckle headed, terrified morons.

The country will tear itself apart whatever the outcome and I can see Donny (who knows its coming) doing all he can to stir up the shit pot to such an extent that the next incumbents job is almost impossible.

The country needs a serious leader, is that Bidden??? I don't know but it needs someone clever and brave enough to reshape the counrry and drag it kicking and screaming into the world we now reside in where China and Russia are hostile big time players and threats and deal with them in a way that protects the world and not just the US.

Tough times ahead for the US regardless of who moves in or out of the White House...

I see echoes of what we are experiencing in the UK following our decision to leave Europe. No matter who is doing the job its a thankless one.

Does make you think long and hard about the external influences to disrupt and unsettle western supetpowrs through the UK and US elections and just how successful those influences were. 🤔

Or racist, hard right, Nazi leaning, kluklux, nuckle headed, terrified morons.

The country will tear itself apart whatever the outcome and I can see Donny (who knows its coming) doing all he can to stir up the sh*t pot to such an extent that the next incumbents job is almost impossible.

The country needs a serious leader, is that Bidden??? I don't know but it needs someone clever and brave enough to reshape the counrry and drag it kicking and screaming into the world we now reside in where China and Russia are hostile big time players and threats and deal with them in a way that protects the world and not just the US.

Tough times ahead for the US regardless of who moves in or out of the White House...

I see echoes of what we are experiencing in the UK following our decision to leave Europe. No matter who is doing the job its a thankless one.

Does make you think long and hard about the external influences to disrupt and unsettle western supetpowrs through the UK and US elections and just how successful those influences were. 🤔

I do class that lot at the start of your post as idiots too!

China and Russia wake up every morning thinking it's Christmas Day with Dumb and Dumber Boris and Don running the show over here in the Wild West. We are powerless to stop their advance now, we can only hope to slow it.

Biden isn't the answer to the questions you pose, but he's certainly the lesser of two evils and has to be the choice to at least provide a glimmer of hope. There is no hope with Trump plain and simple. It's a backwards step.

Be fair, Boris isn't as bad as Dump.

Be fair, Boris isn't as bad as Dump.

Certainly not, but every master has an apprentice.

(Always two there are! :laugh: )

And in terms of what I was getting at, in no way do Xi and Putin worry about opposition in the form of Don and Boris.

This was an interesting read though from a few days back -

Latest big production with recognisable actors like Stephen Root and director Jon Turteltaub ...

Zoom town hall from last night (incl above director Jon Turteltaub) ...

Loved the LP Wake Up one.

Almost a Saturday NIght Live sketch!

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Eli Stokols
@EliStokols

.@PressSec reads statement saying Trump administration "condemns" China's one-year delay of Hong Kong's election, which she says "undermines democracy."
4:22 PM · Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1343156

I've got it - there is no One Trump - every night the current Trump goes into the incinerator and the next morning a fresh clone is produced with a memory from before the first day on office. Each Trump leaves notes for the next Trump in the form of Tweets, but there are so many now each new Trump can't get through them all before the start of work.

I've got it - there is no One Trump - every night the current Trump goes into the incinerator and the next morning a fresh clone is produced with a memory from before the first day on office. Each Trump leaves notes for the next Trump in the form of Tweets, but there are so many now each new Trump can't get through them all before the start of work.
If theirs that many Trump's he must have evolved into flatulence. Blown away by this analysis.

Can you technically lose something you never had?

And if he did ever have it, did he check down the sides of the sofa.

I guess I meant he's losing it even more.

Which of course is taking us to uncharted levels!

↑ Impotus Americanus that was :rotfl:

I have always enjoyed the Dead Zone comparison to Greg Stillson.

Last edited:
Why does he still tweet 'Make America Great Again'?

He's been in office 4 years! How long do you want?

And where's the wall??

That reminds me, I need to get a MAGA hat.

Perfect for if we need to lockdown again, will keep people 2m away from you.

That reminds me, I need to get a MAGA hat.

Perfect for if we need to lockdown again, will keep people 2m away from you.
Prettay prettay prettay good ...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump...arry-david-could-give-a-fudge-about-maga-fans
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Do you have far to go?

Well I think I have decent barrister. Won't tell me his name, but he's got a popular blog, written a couple of books and recently presented a series of reports for Channel 4 News.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom