Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
So the Ukraine whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, is now refusing to testify before Congress.

Oh dear, its all unraveling for Mr Schiff.. :D

The whistleblower whose complaint launched impeachment proceedings against President Trump is unlikely to testify to Congress,
I wonder why that might be... 🙄

So the Ukraine whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, is now refusing to testify before Congress.

Oh dear, its all unraveling for Mr Schiff.. :D

Keep up. We are well beyond the whistleblower's complaint. There has been lot's of corroborating evidence provided by people directly involved with Trumps attempts to get dirt on a political opponent.

Trumps record..

Trumps-Numbers-Q3-2019_3.png

1. The S&P isn't a realistic measure, the Russel 2000 index is quite representative of the health of US businesses.
  2. A summary of the effects on household taxation would have been nice but that is a different topic.
  3. Still very useful

Trumps actual record on the issues is not that bad which is why the Dems are going to struggle unless they can come up with a really good candidate with some policies that are attractive.

Which kinda explains the impeachment circus - if you cant beat him thorough the ballot box remove him by other means..

Trumps actual record on the issues is not that bad which is why the Dems are going to struggle unless they can come up with a really good candidate with some policies that are attractive.

Which kinda explains the impeachment circus - if you cant beat him thorough the ballot box remove him by other means..

Impeachment circus ! , same as with Nixon or Clinton ? Was a circus ? You have made a choice before the impeachment inquiry is done ? You must be a republican senator I imagine . Or you dismiss the very essence of the US constitution in favour of the executive branch over the house and Senate? Not in favour of due proccess ingrained in US lawmaking ?

Impeachment is assured at this point as the obstruction is grounds alone . It will fail of course in the Senate but Trump does not want the stain of impeachment on his CV . As such job done .

Impeachment circus ! , same as with Nixon or Clinton ? Was a circus ? You have made a choice before the impeachment inquiry is done ? You must be a republican senator I imagine . Or you dismiss the very essence of the US constitution in favour of the executive branch over the house and Senate? Not in favour of due proccess ingrained in US lawmaking ?
Don't engage the alt-right Fascist. You won't get anywhere.

I'm all for discussion and debate, in fact I live for it. But @Pacifico is either a troll of the highest order, or an actual fascist. Either way, best to leave him be.

Last edited:
Don't engage the alt-right Fascist. You won't get anywhere.

Maybe this is why the Dems are so weak , one has to engage even if it means hitting ones head against a brick wall. At times like these one has to shout down the ignorant and use the same tactics to be heard .

End of the day this is a disscussion forum for all and this poster in question raises questions I will respond to and not agree with .

Maybe this is why the Dems are so weak , one has to engage even if it means hitting ones head against a brick wall. At times like these one has to shout down the ignorant and use the same tactics to be heard .

End of the day this is a disscussion forum for all and this poster in question raises questions I will respond to and not agree with .

Agreed. But this poster by his own admission is an anarchist - I'd describe his posts as those of a fascist. So he's not interested in discussion, he's interested in chaos. But feel free to bang your head, it'll get you nowhere.

Yup. Those numbers above are mostly pretty good.

If Obama has those numbers, he'd have god like status.

If Trump behaved like a politician, things might not have been such a circus.

Then again, the reason he was so popular over there was because he doesn't behave like a politician.

Yup. Those numbers above are mostly pretty good.

If Obama has those numbers, he'd have god like status.

If Trump behaved like a politician, things might not have been such a circus.

Then again, the reason he was so popular over there was because he doesn't behave like a politician.
It's a catch 22. America arguably needed someone just like Trump. Just not a racist, fascist like Trump.

Seems to be a lot of continued trends from the growth seen under Obama;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/20/trump-v-obama-economy-charts/

Trump hanging on the coat tails of Obama is one thing, but it would be good to see what actual changes Trump has directly implemented that have led to these improvements shown above.

His tax cut certainly helped the wealthier people, but the national debt has risen by $2 trillion dollars since Trump took office (putting it up to a record $22 trillion) but I can’t see that on the sheet above.

And there has been a lot of changes that nibble away e.g. more exclusions from tax returns, tariffs have cost $1,000 per household and are set to make it $2,000 next year.

Seems to be a lot of continued trends from the growth seen under Obama;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/08/20/trump-v-obama-economy-charts/

Trump hanging on the coat tails of Obama is one thing, but it would be good to see what actual changes Trump has directly implemented that have led to these improvements shown above.

His tax cut certainly helped the wealthier people, but the national debt has risen by $2 trillion dollars since Trump took office (putting it up to a record $22 trillion) but I can’t see that on the sheet above.

Fake news mate. If it's not blowing Trump's trumpet then it's gotta be fake news.

The impeachment of Nixon and Clinton had support across the aisle - this circus cannot even get unanimous support from Democrats.

And they have already said why they are doing it..Al Green let the cat out of the bag: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected."

So we end up with an Impeachment process that is not supported by all Democrats and whose star witness refuses to attend. Odds on this circus getting anywhere is pretty slim I would suggest.

But then I didnt think Mueller would be the smoking gun either.. :laugh:

Given how well Obama managed the economy and how much Trump has benefitted from it, you could have put an orange turd in office and you'd probably have seen similar numbers.....

wait.. hold on.

So you are saying that Trump has been good for the economy then?

Are you saying that Obama was good for the economy, and Trump has just ridden the wave?

Remember that the economy of the preceding president lasts 2-3 years, we are at the end of the Obama economy which had to sort out the banking collapse in 2008.
Looking at the stock prices is misleading because there is no analysis of what is behind it.
For example, a short term stock price rise can be useful if a CEO wants to sell shares.
British Airways is a good example, after the merger with Iberia to form Iberian Airways it is now run by people who look at what they can take out of it.
Working conditions for staff are worse and the board take a lot of money out.

The impeachment of Nixon and Clinton had support across the aisle - this circus cannot even get unanimous support from Democrats.

And they have already said why they are doing it..Al Green let the cat out of the bag: "I'm concerned that if we don't impeach this president, he will get re-elected."

So we end up with an Impeachment process that is not supported by all Democrats and whose star witness refuses to attend. Odds on this circus getting anywhere is pretty slim I would suggest.

But then I didnt think Mueller would be the smoking gun either.. :laugh:

Mueller was under a strict set of instructions from the DOJ and Trumps AG redacted and spun some ,if not a lot of it . The obstruction of justice remained open though for the house to consider . As a point on that aspect the Roger Stone trial is putting to light some interesting aspects in regards to Wikileaks and the Administration.

Onto the impeachment inquiry those same set of instructions are not valid as the house is leading the inquiry.

What I find strange is we had the mad Gaetz squad leading a posse to the closed door hearings . Now the inquiry is going public , Trump and the Administration is against it .

There will be impeachment proceedings bought before the Senate as the obstruction of the enquiry now demands it .

The Senate will back him though .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom