Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
I assume you're all listening to this shit.

He contradicts himself so many times it's ridiculous. I find it hard to believe it went down like he says it did.

And now he's rambling about the oil and making deals, but taking it by force also.

I assume you're all listening to this sh*t.

He contradicts himself so many times it's ridiculous. I find it hard to believe it went down like he says it did.

And now he's rambling about the oil and making deals, but taking it by force also.
His description of the events is completely obscene.

Glad the guy is dead though.

His description of the events is completely obscene.

Glad the guy is dead though.

I think he also just implied 9/11 wouldn't have happened if people had listened to him about Bin Laden.

I couldn't really take seriously one sociopath talking about vanquishing another (an evil genocidal barbaric one of course; no comparison ... before a troll deliberately misconstrues).

Clearly turned it into yet another tawdry reality show style reveal, with that teaser tweet several hours earlier. And then the bravado, though not quite as bad as Mission Accomplished and We Got Him which hang on the lies behind the Iraq war, which in turn created ISIS.

Also slightly confusing too, in that Al-Baghdadi was only the leader of ISIS still by reputation. The actual leader is another whose name currently alludes me (I'll have to google).

I'm sure this was reported not long ago. Al-Baghdadi was no longer in charge of any operations within IS. He was just the face.

Disturbingly feasible.

Donny got his Obama moment.
vmQj70Q_d.jpg

Although something seems a lil off in the Donny situation room to me .
IMG_20191027_185157.jpg

I see the mad madam is in the second picture.

1572252265329.png

Funny how he frequently claims not to be a Trump fan and then posts sh*t like that :facepalm:

Might as well just change that avatar to a MAGA hat :rotfl:
- stop playing possum and join the reigning Trump troll or 4chan boy ;)
Is it now a criminal investigation,,so what is sh*t about the post.....
Me thinks you might be worried they wll start charging people ;)

Yeah Baden's rep isn't the most solid. However I think anything highlighting what a shit show that case is, is not in all ways a bad thing.

They're doing a great job of burying the entire Epstein narrative. Said a while back it would be the case.

The House has passed a resolution formalising impeachment proceedings, which Republicans clamoured for because not to do so would be unconstitutional. Number of Republicans who voted in favour: 0.

2 Dems in Trump-supporting areas also voted against it. 🙄

This kind of affiliation along party lines is predictable but doesn't bode well for when impeachment needs to pass by a 2/3 majority (assuming it makes it that far).

The House has passed a resolution formalising impeachment proceedings, which Republicans clamoured for because not to do so would be unconstitutional. Number of Republicans who voted in favour: 0.

2 Dems in Trump-supporting areas also voted against it. 🙄

This kind of affiliation along party lines is predictable but doesn't bode well for when impeachment needs to pass by a 2/3 majority (assuming it makes it that far).

Yup this was not missed by some , transparency, we demand it , oh a vote , oh no , dont want that , can't vote on it . Pathetic is the only word I can muster .

As for the Senate, does not matter , we know the outcome. Trump don't want that impeachment stain on his CV though .

Just gotta hope all this helps Trump continue on his meltdown path, and he actually makes his own downfall happen.

Is it now a criminal investigation,,so what is sh*t about the post.....
Me thinks you might be worried they wll start charging people ;)

The AG or more like trumps personal attorney that is Barr will more likely be supeanoed, indicted and serve time ( unless he goes full piggy ) before this farce of a criminal investigation gets off the ground. , I mean Trump never locked Clinton up and that ( expensive) investigation cleared her as it was bull crap .

Projection and distraction to make the willing idiot look the other way .

I suspect the objective isn't just to have Trump removed, it is to remove the people around him.
He needs vindication from them.

Last edited:

downloadfile.png

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom