Votes: 36 67.9%
  • He is a catalyst for real global change

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Walrus not dinosaur.
A Political dinosaur then ;) to make this administration seem more tough rather than how inept and corrupted they are on the world stage .

Better ?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Well... ok.

krish

Distinguished Member
New book announced earlier this week, "A Warning", out 19th Nov, from that "Anonymous Senior Administration Official"
An unprecedented behind-the-scenes portrait of the Trump presidency from the anonymous senior official whose first words of warning about the president rocked the nation’s capital.
66410-1.jpeg

weaviemx5

Distinguished Member

Bet there are some nervous people now :D
That depends on whether the AG is more concerned about upholding the law impartially, or protecting the President's delicate ego.

"Critics accused Mr Barr of launching an administrative review more in the interests of the president than the interests of justice.

In a joint statement, the chairs of the House judiciary and intelligence committees said reports of a criminal investigation "raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump's political revenge"."

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member

krish

Distinguished Member
Funny how he frequently claims not to be a Trump fan and then posts sh*t like that :facepalm:

Might as well just change that avatar to a MAGA hat :rotfl:
- stop playing possum and join the reigning Trump troll or 4chan boy ;)

Last edited:

raduv1

Distinguished Member

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Funny how he frequently claims not to be a Trump fan and then posts sh*t like that :facepalm:

Well this is why the inner circle has a hard on for the debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory fed to them by Putin .

And they ( and their fanboy websites ) fell for it , hook line and sinker . So much so that going after it with so much zeal may just be their undoing.

The deep state , shadow goverment is indeed there from the start of this administration. Anything else is pure projection.

richp007

Distinguished Member
I assume you're all listening to this sh*t.

He contradicts himself so many times it's ridiculous. I find it hard to believe it went down like he says it did.

And now he's rambling about the oil and making deals, but taking it by force also.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
I assume you're all listening to this sh*t.

He contradicts himself so many times it's ridiculous. I find it hard to believe it went down like he says it did.

And now he's rambling about the oil and making deals, but taking it by force also.
His description of the events is completely obscene.

Glad the guy is dead though.

krish

Distinguished Member
I couldn't really take seriously one sociopath talking about vanquishing another (an evil genocidal barbaric one of course; no comparison ... before a troll deliberately misconstrues).

Clearly turned it into yet another tawdry reality show style reveal, with that teaser tweet several hours earlier. And then the bravado, though not quite as bad as Mission Accomplished and We Got Him which hang on the lies behind the Iraq war, which in turn created ISIS.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Also slightly confusing too, in that Al-Baghdadi was only the leader of ISIS still by reputation. The actual leader is another whose name currently alludes me (I'll have to google).

I'm sure this was reported not long ago. Al-Baghdadi was no longer in charge of any operations within IS. He was just the face.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Disturbingly feasible.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Donny got his Obama moment.
vmQj70Q_d.jpg

Although something seems a lil off in the Donny situation room to me .
IMG_20191027_185157.jpg

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
I see the mad madam is in the second picture.

justincase

Is it now a criminal investigation,,so what is sh*t about the post.....
Me thinks you might be worried they wll start charging people ;)

richp007

Distinguished Member
Yeah Baden's rep isn't the most solid. However I think anything highlighting what a sh*t show that case is, is not in all ways a bad thing.

They're doing a great job of burying the entire Epstein narrative. Said a while back it would be the case.

kav

Distinguished Member
The House has passed a resolution formalising impeachment proceedings, which Republicans clamoured for because not to do so would be unconstitutional. Number of Republicans who voted in favour: 0.

2 Dems in Trump-supporting areas also voted against it. 🙄

This kind of affiliation along party lines is predictable but doesn't bode well for when impeachment needs to pass by a 2/3 majority (assuming it makes it that far).

raduv1

Distinguished Member
The House has passed a resolution formalising impeachment proceedings, which Republicans clamoured for because not to do so would be unconstitutional. Number of Republicans who voted in favour: 0.

2 Dems in Trump-supporting areas also voted against it. 🙄

This kind of affiliation along party lines is predictable but doesn't bode well for when impeachment needs to pass by a 2/3 majority (assuming it makes it that far).
Yup this was not missed by some , transparency, we demand it , oh a vote , oh no , dont want that , can't vote on it . Pathetic is the only word I can muster .

As for the Senate, does not matter , we know the outcome. Trump don't want that impeachment stain on his CV though .

richp007

Distinguished Member
Just gotta hope all this helps Trump continue on his meltdown path, and he actually makes his own downfall happen.