Donald Trump Thread. "Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?",

Who will win the 2020 election ?

• Trump

Votes: 80 27.6%
  • Biden

Votes: 149 51.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 50 17.2%
  • Who will win the House and Senate in mid terms ?

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Republicans

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 10 3.4%

• Total voters
giphy.gif
M

I guess it’s about who really gives a sh*t about the lives of the American people over Trumps fortune

I guess it’s about who really gives a sh*t about the lives of the American people over Trumps fortune

Well clearly Trump and his cronies don't.
The only way his sycophants will wake up to the kind of person he actually is, will be when they are all dying from Coronavirus becuase they can't pay for hospital treatment. Even then they will probably find someone else to blame.

Even then they will probably find someone else to blame.
Probably? He's already down the seeds of blame at the feet of the Liberal media and the Democrats. And his cheerleaders will repeat it

And another......

A majority of Americans now approve of President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new survey, as the administration has issued stricter federal guidelines in recent days and the president has adopted a more public-facing role in combating the disease.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday reports that 55 percent of respondents approve of Trump’s management of the public health crisis, while 43 percent disapprove.

Wonder why that is...perhaps this might have something to do with it?..

And another......

A majority of Americans now approve of President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new survey, as the administration has issued stricter federal guidelines in recent days and the president has adopted a more public-facing role in combating the disease.

An ABC News/Ipsos poll released Friday reports that 55 percent of respondents approve of Trump’s management of the public health crisis, while 43 percent disapprove

Wonder why that is...perhaps this might have something to do with it?..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That brightened my day.

You really need to start looking at the background and the actual links you post. But keep doing it, it keeps us all chuckling.

Since when is 276 people a 'majority of Americans'?

So now Trump has lost the economy, what does that leave him with?

Did that wall ever get built? :smoke:

Leaves him with his cheerleaders, Mike Pence and a MAGA hat.

Oh and Vlad as well I guess.

You couldn't make this up.

Unfortunately many Americans or going top suffer or die because of his approach.

So glad I'm British and live in UK. The new chancellor especially :thumbsup: in how he presents himself.

Trumps daily briefings are now a campaign rally after initial briefings from the smarter in the room . Many news channels are now cutting Trump off when he goes into bullshit campagne mode , well all apart from Fox.

I still wonder what the real figures for China are.

China don't have to worry though now about being the talking point in all this in the future. It'll be Trump and the US who hog all the headlines and future debate.

Nearly ten million views.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom