True Romance (1993) Limited Edition 4K UHD

Zavvi haven't even gotten around to dispatching my copy (exclusive 4K steelbook) yet.

I’ve received mine from Amazon. Quick look through the disc and it looks very nice

I'm waiting patiently for my set to be delivered today by Amazon. 'Arriving today by 9pm' is a bit vague for the delivery slot though.

I'm waiting patiently for my set to be delivered today by Amazon. 'Arriving today by 9pm' is a bit vague for the delivery slot though.
It’ll change to give you a smaller window eg (between 1pm and 4pm), then it will change to how many stops away it is from being delivered (usually)

That is normally and will usually be updated and change. You will get a more precise indication when the driver gets within about 12 delivers from your delivery and a map will show up showing where they are and how many deliveries they've to make prior to yours.

Hermes say 11am-1pm but I’m currently getting my Covid jab. 🙄🤦‍♂️

Just this minute got the 'Out For Delivery' notification so, hopefully, I'll get a more accurate delivery time slot soon.

Hermes say 11am-1pm but I’m currently getting my Covid jab. 🙄🤦‍♂️

No worries, they will track you by the chip from the vaccine wherever you are.

Haha I just saw my Hermes delivery through my doorbell cam app. 🤣 He’s my regular Hermes guy and a decent guy. 🤣

37B98237-F9A4-4468-BFD2-ED3CC69FA1BE.jpeg

CD161988-3A42-4094-A569-EF8CE7C23B61.jpeg

Just got the more accurate delivery notice I was waiting for. 7.45pm-10pm. Not that much different to the vague 'by 9pm' estimation.

It's fine by me though, I won't be watching tonight. I'm saving True Romance for my big weekend movie viewing. It's a film that must be savoured. Can't wait for Saturday night.

Ordered from Amazon here, I too got the delivery running late message but arrived today

Honestly I forgot and thought it came out next week

I’ve received mine from Amazon. Quick look through the disc and it looks very nice
how does it sound? The blu ray I have is a dolby digital track and sounds horrible!!

I preordered this on Amazon, who knows when it'll actually turn up? :rotfl:

View attachment 1543802

It is hard to say. It appears to be at the local area dispatch stage. The driver would ordinarilly pick it up from there and then deliver it to your address. Click the "see all updates" and it will indicate where the centre is and what time it arrived there on Saturday.

You'd ordinarilly expect a driver to deliver it the day it arrived there or the next.

It is hard to say. It appears to be at the local area dispatch stage. The driver would ordinarilly pick it up from there and then deliver it to your address. Click the "see all updates" and it will indicate where the centre is and what time it arrived there on Saturday.

You'd ordinarilly expect a driver to deliver it the day it arrived there or the next.

Who knows what's going on - looks like its sitting in the warehouse for a week, weird.

1626700026697.png

Who knows what's going on - looks like its sitting in the warehouse for a week, weird.

View attachment 1543811

Drop Amazon a line or phone them asking where it is? The worst that could happen is that they give you a £5 gift token for any inconvenience caused.

Stress than you are a Prime customer and were expecting delivery today.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom