True Romance: Limited Edition 4K UHD

metalpaul1000

My Amazon order came today. Smashed to bits. Disc ok. Full refund but now I decide whether to reorder

dante01

Distinguished Member
They also replied to my enquiry about my order:

Hello

Thanks for getting in touch about order xxxxxxxxxx.

This order is currently going through our dispatch process as we speak. Once dispatched you will receive a confirmation email.

If there is anything else that we can do, please get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Thanks,

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Watched this tonight. Beautiful. Another cracking 4K release 👍👍👍

IGC

trueromance01.jpg

trueromance02.jpg

Not a bargain £59.99 www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184960730766

Not really a fan of this but seen Quentin talking about it a few weeks back so maybe I should give it another look after all these years. Never owned the Blu-ray.

Also had a £10 off voucher at Amazon which sweetens the deal :D

Noahdavid1984

After cancelling my order because arrow have let me down a bit lately (and Amazon with pre orders) I saw all the reviews and got myself a copy. Going to watch tonight

Noahdavid1984

Well I eat my words, arrow delivered on this one. I’m halfway through and the 4K transfer is great. The colours especially the reds really pop on my Sony A80.
I forgot how good this movie is

hibster

was this weeks sunday movie at chateau hibs
most enjoyable, had forgotten what a stellar cast it was
a shame you cant get a branched version with the alternate ending as much prefer that

dante01

Distinguished Member
was this weeks sunday movie at chateau hibs
most enjoyable, had forgotten what a stellar cast it was
a shame you cant get a branched version with the alternate ending as much prefer that

The alternative ending is included as an extra, but with 0nly stereo 2 channel audio. They do however include 2 commentarie track, one by both Tony Scott and another by Quentin Tarantino for it.

Jb162009

Zavvi have their Steelbook deluxe back in stock. With code REDDIT made it just over £37 delivered, very happy with that price.

hibster

The alternative ending is included as an extra, but with 0nly stereo 2 channel audio. They do however include 2 commentarie track, one by both Tony Scott and another by Quentin Tarantino for it.
oh aye, know it's there, as well as several extended & a deleted scene to two, hence my wish you could play a branched version to have it as the ending

My Amazon order came today. Smashed to bits. Disc ok. Full refund but now I decide whether to reorder
I stopped ordering films online ages ago because of the frequent gamble whether or not I'd be greeted with a smashed up film. Honestly you're better off just walking in to a HMV and buying straight off of the shelf!

Last edited:

metalpaul1000

I stopped ordering films online ages ago because of frequent gamble whether or not I'd be greeted with a smashed up film. Honestly you're better off just walking in to a HMV and buying straight off of the shelf!

would normally but difficult with work. 99% of the time they come no issues. Got this for free In the end so can’t complain …… too much

Has anyone received the Zavvi Deluxe Version? I'm still waiting...with them telling me they are very busy, etc. But it was a "form" letter with nothing specific about my order, lol.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Haven't seen Arrow officially announce the Standard Edition yet but Zavvi already have the pre-order link up, set for release on 18th October 2021.

Added link to OP.

Attachments

• TR_UHD_standard.jpg
    TR_UHD_standard.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 11

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom