True Romance: Limited Edition 4K UHD

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I’ve received mine from Amazon. Quick look through the disc and it looks very nice

Purperen

I'm waiting patiently for my set to be delivered today by Amazon. 'Arriving today by 9pm' is a bit vague for the delivery slot though.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I'm waiting patiently for my set to be delivered today by Amazon. 'Arriving today by 9pm' is a bit vague for the delivery slot though.
It’ll change to give you a smaller window eg (between 1pm and 4pm), then it will change to how many stops away it is from being delivered (usually)

dante01

Distinguished Member

That is normally and will usually be updated and change. You will get a more precise indication when the driver gets within about 12 delivers from your delivery and a map will show up showing where they are and how many deliveries they've to make prior to yours.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Hermes say 11am-1pm but I’m currently getting my Covid jab. 🙄🤦‍♂️

Purperen

Just this minute got the 'Out For Delivery' notification so, hopefully, I'll get a more accurate delivery time slot soon.

rulocal

Distinguished Member
Hermes say 11am-1pm but I’m currently getting my Covid jab. 🙄🤦‍♂️

No worries, they will track you by the chip from the vaccine wherever you are.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Haha I just saw my Hermes delivery through my doorbell cam app. 🤣 He’s my regular Hermes guy and a decent guy. 🤣

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
37B98237-F9A4-4468-BFD2-ED3CC69FA1BE.jpeg

CD161988-3A42-4094-A569-EF8CE7C23B61.jpeg

Purperen

Just got the more accurate delivery notice I was waiting for. 7.45pm-10pm. Not that much different to the vague 'by 9pm' estimation.

It's fine by me though, I won't be watching tonight. I'm saving True Romance for my big weekend movie viewing. It's a film that must be savoured. Can't wait for Saturday night.

thatblokebrad95

Novice Member
Ordered from Amazon here, I too got the delivery running late message but arrived today

Honestly I forgot and thought it came out next week

mb3195

Distinguished Member
I’ve received mine from Amazon. Quick look through the disc and it looks very nice
how does it sound? The blu ray I have is a dolby digital track and sounds horrible!!

dante01

Distinguished Member
I preordered this on Amazon, who knows when it'll actually turn up? :rotfl:

View attachment 1543802

It is hard to say. It appears to be at the local area dispatch stage. The driver would ordinarilly pick it up from there and then deliver it to your address. Click the "see all updates" and it will indicate where the centre is and what time it arrived there on Saturday.

You'd ordinarilly expect a driver to deliver it the day it arrived there or the next.

Regtastical

It is hard to say. It appears to be at the local area dispatch stage. The driver would ordinarilly pick it up from there and then deliver it to your address. Click the "see all updates" and it will indicate where the centre is and what time it arrived there on Saturday.

You'd ordinarilly expect a driver to deliver it the day it arrived there or the next.

Who knows what's going on - looks like its sitting in the warehouse for a week, weird.

1626700026697.png

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

T+A announces high end 200 Series audio components
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Trinnov Altitude update adds new features
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic TVs welcome Disney+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Research announces I/50 integrated valve amp