True Romance: Directors Cut

DodgeTheViper

Reaction score
What’s actually in the Directors Cut that is missing from the theatrical ?

The DC seems to be 121 mins and the theatrical at 113 mins.

EDIT: I’m just reading up on IMDB

If you wait until next month (19th July) you could get Arrow's new limited edition release (standard release to follow at later date)

Includes 4K restorations of both cuts, in either a Blu-ray set or 4K set.

Blu-ray: Amazon.co.uk

4K: Amazon.co.uk

(available to pre-order at other retailers too)

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I did look at that but thought it was only a UHD release, obviously it isn’t. Interestingly it has both cuts with upgraded audio as well. Maybe I should hang on for this.

Last edited:
I did look at that but thought it was only a UHD release, obviously it isn’t. Interestingly it has both cuts with upgraded audio as well. Maybe I should hang on for this.

I would, doesn't make much sense to pay out for the old disc when Arrow are coming along with a new restoration etc. Though bear in mind if you don't want the Limited Edition set you'll probably have a few more months to wait before they release a Standard Edition.

Last edited:
I would, doesn't make much sense to pay out for the old disc when Arrow are coming along with a new restoration etc. Though bare in mind if you don't want the Limited Edition set you'll probably have a few more months to wait before they release a Standard Edition.
There's a naked set?! :D

I would, doesn't make much sense to pay out for the old disc when Arrow are coming along with a new restoration etc. Though bare in mind if you don't want the Limited Edition set you'll probably have a few more months to wait before they release a Standard Edition.
Yeah, I think I’ll get this one tbh. I get both versions so all good ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom