• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

True LED SHARP now in Richer Sounds

Datuk_Jason

Standard Member
Just popped by richer sounds today in London and saw them offering the 40" LC-40LE700UN model for GBP 1100.00 . Did anyone get a good look at them yet ?

S Bibby

Established Member
Hi,
It is over my budget but I probably will have a look soon. Interesting to see Richer get some Sharp models back in stock - I wonder if they will allow you to claim the Sharp 5 Year Warranty? It seems they are part of the Sony promotion so I cannot see why not.

Collusion

Established Member
Yes but unlike samsung which has led only its edges I believe, this has them all across the whole screen.

To be precise, Samsung has also got Local-Dimming LCD-TVs equipped with many backlight clusters. The cheaper models are commonly known as EDGE-LED-TVs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom