True Blood 7 (Final Season) US

Sorry to reply to such an old post, I watched 5 series and was gutted when I ran out of time to watch the remaining ones (had nowtv at time and was taken off) - are the rest really that bad?
I started on the final season at US pace. 3 or 4 episodes in I just stopped. The show had got pretty bad the preceding season or two but I did expect to see it through to the end, however I felt nothing when I spontaneously dumped it. Today, about 3 or 4 years later, I still don't give a shit how it ends - Bill, Eric, Pam, Alcid and Sookieeeeeh in an eternal five way in fairy heaven with Godric watching?

I might be wrong (Krish is likely to know this), but I think it was one of the shows that got hit at some point with a writer's strike? Season 1 was excellent, but every season after just got worse and worse. Like The Walking Dead, it's like they handed over writing responsibility to a load of amateurs. Complete downhill spiral.

And then they killed off easily the best character
Godric
, brought in a load of worthless characters,wasted a legend like Rutger Hauer, then car crashed the finale something spectacular.

I don't think it ever was hit by that strike which I think was actually over before TB even started. Most or all cable shows were unaffected. The major network shows were hit by it and generally maintained quality with a reduced episode count. Then you had Heroes and PB which hid behind the strike excuse for rubbish seasons. They had no such excuse for continued rubbish seasons.

This reminds me that I still need to watch the final season.

Hoping there wasn't anymore fairy shit.

This reminds me that I still need to watch the final season.

Hoping there wasn't anymore fairy sh*t.
Sadly you'll be disappointed. It's actually the fairy nonsense that helped to totally derail it in the end.

I have seen it through twice now and whilst it did get a little on the daft side I actually still enjoyed it. IMO others are being a little on the harsh side!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom