TRU online order

BALLISTIX

Standard Member
Reaction score
As the other thread is now so huge you get lost, i thought I'd start one just for those that managed to order a package online today before they sold out.

So c'mon people what is your order status?

I've had a conformation e~mail, but status has been stuck on 'processing in warehouse' all day :rolleyes:

Is this good or very bad bad bad?

My order from Amazon was dispatched this evening at 9:40pm via Citylink.

I ordered it at 7:25 this morning with Express Delivery

Due to be delivered tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap:

My order from Amazon is @ 'dispatching soon' status.

I ordered it at 7:35 this morning with 1st Class Delivery

Due to be delivered 19th-20th December

:clap:

My order from Amazon was dispatched this evening at 9:40pm via Citylink.

I ordered it at 7:25 this morning with Express Delivery

Due to be delivered tomorrow :clap: :clap: :clap:

Um nice, but I started the thread for those with Toys-R-Us online orders :rolleyes:

As the other thread is now so huge you get lost, i thought I'd start one just for those that managed to order a package online today before they sold out.

So c'mon people what is your order status?

I've had a conformation e~mail, but status has been stuck on 'processing in warehouse' all day :rolleyes:

Is this good or very bad bad bad?

Nah that should be fine. One guy phoned them and they said they did indeed have them today until they sold out. So it wasn't a mistake or anything. Another said their stock/order system is pretty reliable. And yet another poster mentioned that a TRU order he had was dispatched and a delivery attempted by Citilink all the while his status was stuck on "processing in warehouse". So I wouldn't worry, just stay in all next week lol ;)

:oops: I didn't read the title properly :rolleyes: DOHHHHHHHHH

Good luck to anyone who ordered a Wii from Toys R Us :thumbsup:

Sorry ballistix, should learn to read!

Must be the excitement!

:smashin:

Hmmmmm as of now, it's still saying status = processing in warehouse.
May give them a bell monday to see if it's comming or not!

Anyone else got an update of their toys r us online order?

all the people that did que up at toys r us to get one lastnight took all the online orders :p

my TRU says status = processing in warehouse and has said that since friday.

Amazon order says dispatching soon said since saturday.

We all got our orders in last Friday am, the only option on delivery available to me was standard delivery upto 4 days :thumbsdow :

Quote from web site:
Standard delivery 8am to 6pm M to F £4.95 We aim to deliver within 4 working days for orders placed before 12pm.

So in my case that means it should be here either wednesday or thursday IMO, as I'm away over x-mas/new year it better be here by 6pm Friday!
It's a cancel the order for me if not :lesson:

They also charge your card on despatch, so I'll be keeping an eye on that too.

So any update on this? Mine still says 'processing in warehouse'. Seeing as it's been 2 working days from when we first ordered, surely it should have gone to dispatched by now?

So any update on this? Mine still says 'processing in warehouse'. Seeing as it's been 2 working days from when we first ordered, surely it should have gone to dispatched by now?

I have an uneasy feeling we may all be dissapointed :thumbsdow

We all ordered an IN STOCK ITEM (as stated on your conformation e~mail) so as you point out, you would think there would have been some sort of update on your status page :(

Hmmmmmmm

I have an uneasy feeling we may all be dissapointed :thumbsdow

We all ordered an IN STOCK ITEM (as stated on your conformation e~mail) so as you point out, you would think there would have been some sort of update on your status page :(

Hmmmmmmm

Oh well, if this one doesn't come through, I'll probabaly just wait it out until after the new year for a proper US unit. I'm just glad I didn't have to give it to anyone as a Xmas present. :suicide:

Yes mate same here, they sure as hell will feel my wrath it was fresh air stock though :lesson: :D :rotfl:

Not that worried personally. We know they've had stock, confirmed via phone calls. Plus they had them in stores. They've also said they'd be delivered by the end of the week. Busy time of the year so I'm not worried about a status update. Especially since one poster had an order that was delivered without getting any further than "processing in warehouse". If my order status doesn't change by Wednesday then I'm going to give them a ring. Overall I'm pretty confident.

However if it doesn't come this week then yes I'll be playing hell on the phone.

I've emailed them for update as my amazon order has been sent so just need this one to come through for my sister. I'll give it till wednesday then ring them if no news.

Any sign of the Toys R'US Wiis from last fridays stock.I never had my wallet to hand so I phoned my dear Aunt who ordered for me.It said 4 working days.But because I never ordered it I haven't got the online account details to check on my order.Anybody know more?????????????????????????

I'm sad to report still 'processing in warehouse' on status page, and no money taken from bank as yet.

Do bear in mind that this is far and away the busiest time of year for Toys R Us and they do sell things other than Wiis...

Don't panic!

Just spoke to TRU on the phone and have been told it is being sent today for delivery tomorrow. Hope he was telling the truth lol.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom