1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troy DVD

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Simon6776, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Anyone got any info on this yet? At the moment it looks like a bare bones edition. :(

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +908
    last thing I heard was it was going to be a 2 disc set with a commentary and a few featurettes on the fx and bringing ancient Greece to life. Haven't heard anything concrete yet though.
    It's nearly 3 hours long though, so if they want to put any extras on it at all they'll need 2 discs, whether the extras will actually amount to a hill of beans is another story though, probably just be fluff to carry it over to a 2 disc set and push the price up. If they come up with anything near the quality of the Gladiator extras (for example) I'd be very surprised.
    I hope there'll be something substantial though, I quite enjoyed the film even though it was pretty brainless at the end of the day

3. Gary D

Gary D

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +826
    its warners disk so dont hoold your breath. they may shock us and release a decent disk - or they could be as poor as they normally are.

Gary

4. Simon6776

Simon6776

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    That's why I haven't pre-ordered it yet. I'm also wary of Fox R1s now, example being the 1 disc Day After Tomorrow. Was going to pre-order I Robot, but could be iffy.