Trouble Sourcing PAL/SECAM LCD

kdamani

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been trying to source a PAL/SECAM LCD, as I live in France. I ordered a Sharp LC-20B4E from http://www.internettvsdirect.co.uk/ which was on special offer for £599, and recieved the confirmation for my order.

After waiting for a week, we rang up the company to find out what the hold up was, to be told that the item was out of stock, and would take some time to re-source it.

My concern is, as the item was a special and mentioned that only one remained in stock (the one I ordered), that it would ship immediately. Now the item is no longer on the site, and the company isn't giving any dates (even rough) as to when we can expect delivery.

What do you recommend I should do? Cancel the order? Does anybody know of another company who can supply this LCD at a similar price.

It would be shipped within the UK (buying a LCD in france is a nightmare!), so there are no special shipping requirements.

Otherwise, can someone recommend another LCD that is PAL/SECAM - around 17-22" in the £5-700 price bracket.

Thank you

Krishan - first time poster :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom