Tropical Fish??

Andy Dee

Established Member
Reaction score
Might seem like a weird question, but i am looking for a DVD with tropical fish deep sea footage. The obvious one is the Blue planet. I was wondering if there are any others?

It is to be used without sound so that a chillout soundstrack can be used for audio. We are doing it for an event where we will be using visuals in a chill out lounge.

Any ideas?

I did see something about a dvd like this but I can't remember where a the moment. :(

One of the places that do test DVD for the TV and Surround, do a disk with different fish tank setups (they are very good) I had the address, but I list the HD address book the other week.

Cheers Guys...i will check them both out!:)

i have a disc called dvd tv .which has fish tanks and gas fires and washing machines and coal fires and spit roasting chickens on and more all with chill out music ! from play247

...I'm thinking of creating a DVD (anamorphic widescreen, of course!) featuring a series of sequences called "Rising Sun", "Setting Sun", "Tide - Going Out", "Tide - Coming In", "Dying Embers", "Grass - Growing", "Paint - Drying"... it'll be a gas!!!

. . . :eek: . . .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom