• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Tritton AX Pro best gaming headset?

Diablo_Mabbs

Established Member
hi iv been looking round for a while now for a TRUE surround sound headset i used to have a trust true 5.1 headset
Trust 5.1 Surround USB Headset 16533: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

but it broke and i got it replaced under warranty and then it broke again out of warranty so now i want something that will last and sounds AMAZING!

so i have been looking at triton as my friend put me on to looking at them

Tritton AX Pro Dolby Digital Precision Gaming Headset Xbox 360 Game - Play.com (UK) - Free Delivery

and i would like to hear and good/bad stories from using them or other good alternatives that are TRUE surround sound

3OrangeTicTacs

Standard Member
That is the only true surround set headset i have come across, there are several reviews on amazon all with very good marks, may i ask why a true surround headset is a must, simulated is pretty good nowadays? :p :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom