Tripod

cruncher75

Looking for a tripod to support the weight of a Sigma 70-200 and a canon 400d with battery grip have around £80 any recommendations please

shotokan101

Suspended
Looking for a tripod to support the weight of a Sigma 70-200 and a canon 400d with battery grip have around £80 any recommendations please

These get pretty good recommendations from some AVF members :-

Special Offers

I believe also that if you are a member of the Talkphotography Forum and let them know when ordering you get an additional discount :)

Jim

cruncher75

Ok looking at the redsnapper RS-283 tripod and RSH-24 3-way head £58.95 just wonderd whats the difference between the heads do they not all do the same thing

shotokan101

Suspended
tripod heads come in three basic different forms 3 way pan/tilt or ball head or pistol grip - each with their own strengths and weaknesses depending on what sort of film/movie shooting you are doing and then within each type of head you get different models rated for differnt load weights - just like base tripods :)

Jim

cruncher75

Thx Jim so would that one be ok for my 400d and sigma 70-200

shotokan101

Suspended
Thx Jim so would that one be ok for my 400d and sigma 70-200

Should be fine the tripod is rated to ] 8Kg and the head to 5Kg and your combo won't be more than about 3Kg max.

JIm

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom