Triple 9 Review

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Saw this today, great first 40 minutes but it kind of slows down a lot after that and never really recovers, plus you get a bit of behaviour outside of the estabished characters story arc to keep it interesting.

No real A listers so the acting isnt the strongest and Kate Winslet cannot do westernised russian at all, although she does cool.

6.5 for me and definetly a film you dont need to see at the cinema.

Has got watch at home on blu ray written all over it..

Saw this last night and apart from the beginning it wasn't great. Various things were confusing or didn't make sense including the ending, though it is possible I dropped off at some point. To be fair having just finished watching 'breaking bad' my expectation bar is currently very high.

"All star cast"?? Really???

Casey Afleck is best known for being someone 's brother rather than anything he has actually done, a few others are known, but not exactly stars.

Woody Harrelson and Kate Winslet are the only real stars in this.

Walked out of this one. Got bored with it and didn't really care one way or another about what happened to who and/or why. Disappointing and agree with the other comments here, stay at home and watch on disc, or even wait for it to go on one of the streaming services.

Saw this tonight and I found it slow and dull. A 5/10 from me, maybe wait for it to come to free to air TV then catch it if you can.

Fair score I think.

Saw this last night. Enjoyed it for the most part. The opening sequence was excellent. Could have done with a bit more character development tho. As stated above, you struggle to really care enough about the various plights of the individuals involved.

Bad enough to walk out..? You must have some VERY high standards.

Bad enough to walk out..? You must have some VERY high standards.

Oh my standards are not that high, ask Cas lol. I think I expected much more from it and because of that was so disappointed. After my mind started wandering I thought there's very little point in me remaining in my seat.

Cheers,
KH

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom