Trimming a big vid file ... action cam

imageracer

Novice Member
Hi All

New here and have a minor problem ---- I use an action cam on my racecar and in the heat of the moment often forget to switch it off ----- I use an android phone and chromebook ..... there are some good web based editing apps out there but most have a quite small file size limit for uploads and reject the Gb size files I'm stuck with---- does anyone have a suggestion as to how to trim off the 15 minutes of dross at the end so that I can work on the bit I want to keep?

Regards

chrishull3

Hi All

New here and have a minor problem ---- I use an action cam on my racecar and in the heat of the moment often forget to switch it off ----- I use an android phone and chromebook ..... there are some good web based editing apps out there but most have a quite small file size limit for uploads and reject the Gb size files I'm stuck with---- does anyone have a suggestion as to how to trim off the 15 minutes of dross at the end so that I can work on the bit I want to keep?

Regards
Editing software like power director will render your clips to what size you require.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom