Trimming a big vid file ... action cam

imageracer

Novice Member
Hi All

New here and have a minor problem ---- I use an action cam on my racecar and in the heat of the moment often forget to switch it off ----- I use an android phone and chromebook ..... there are some good web based editing apps out there but most have a quite small file size limit for uploads and reject the Gb size files I'm stuck with---- does anyone have a suggestion as to how to trim off the 15 minutes of dross at the end so that I can work on the bit I want to keep?

Regards

chrishull3

Hi All

New here and have a minor problem ---- I use an action cam on my racecar and in the heat of the moment often forget to switch it off ----- I use an android phone and chromebook ..... there are some good web based editing apps out there but most have a quite small file size limit for uploads and reject the Gb size files I'm stuck with---- does anyone have a suggestion as to how to trim off the 15 minutes of dross at the end so that I can work on the bit I want to keep?

Regards
Editing software like power director will render your clips to what size you require.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom