Triathlon/Motocross snaps

CFC1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a busy day, going to a speed triathlon event this morning and back to a local motocross meet this afternoon ...

Cheers PP ... the "action jump shots" always seem to appeal! :D

Some great shots Calvin....#5 is my favourite.

Was the triathlon at Loughmacrory?....I was hoping you'd got a shot of a friend of mine who was taking part.

Yep, Loughmacrory, Dony. What was your mates number? I took a fair few, so chances are that I've got a snap of him... Or failing that, pm me his pic if you have one, cos I took most of the shots when they were coming out of the water without obvious numbers. What club does he compete for?

Yep, Loughmacrory, Dony. What was your mates number? I took a fair few, so chances are that I've got a snap of him... Or failing that, pm me his pic if you have one, cos I took most of the shots when they were coming out of the water without obvious numbers. What club does he compete for?

So many questions that I can't answer :D He lives near Armagh and has grey hair if that helps....and his wife is called Mary!

So many questions that I can't answer :D He lives near Armagh and has grey hair if that helps....and his wife is called Mary!

:eek: :confused: :eek:

Oh, him! ... why didn't you say that before :thumbsup: ....

:D

...is that as in "Jesus! Mary! and Joseph!" ? ;)

:eek: Very good!!!! :thumbsup:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mate, you must've discovered a sense of humour in Italy! :devil:

Could be - the do have a certain quaint Idea of "a lake view" ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom