Trials Fusion - 24th April

I need some friends :rotfl:

my uplay tag is "cerebralbrawler"

Annoying how i cant change it :mad:

What time did you do this? I finished at 11 and was ahead on most tracks.

Until about 1:30, just before i posted on here. I ended up top on all bar a couple of the actual tracks i think.

Until about 1:30, just before i posted on here. I ended up top on all bar a couple of the actual tracks i think.
God dammit. I know what I'll be playing later then.

sent some FRs out on Uplay

Does this have multiplayer? I read an online article that claimed they had scraped online multiplayer options.

I beat a couple of you guy's score around 2ish I think... you're too good though! Need to learn those sweet spots :D

There's a Multiplayer option on the menu; don't know what's in there yet, though. Time competition is where it's at, though.

And yes, my times are awful compared to what some of you are getting. Think I'm going to leave off pushing too hard on them, though - you just know when the full game unlocks there will be some far more powerful bikes that make a mockery of our hard work.

I did do a couple of the level challenges last night, too - I suck -sooo- badly at Unyielding challenges. Finally got all the way past the big jumps without failing, and face-planted about 5 metres from the finish line, coming off the last set of steps!

God dammit. I know what I'll be playing later then.

Haha. So true.

As if the Trials games weren't addictive enough, they've now revamped the whole social intrerface so it rubs your nose in it telling you someone beat your time on a certain track etc..... It will be impossible to ignore.....lol. Wasnt it NFS Hot Pursuit or Forza Horizon that did this initially. It's perfect for this game though.

I do think the whole interface looks really polished and they have done a great job with the presentation and social element detailed above.

Has anyone noticed that if you select Leaderboards form the main menu, it has Single player, Multiplayer and Team..... Anyone have any idea what the team thing will be all about....? could it be trick related?

I noticed that yeah but didn't know what it was for.

They still haven't fixed the replay bug. I went to watch a reply last night of yours and you crashed half way through :-s

I love beating times. To be honest if Eco was anything to go by then the roach will be the optimal bike for these tracks anyways.

Anyone done the secret extra track? On the last actual race one of the challenges is to find the secret bit and do the track. It would prob be a medium/hard track if I was to class it

No mate, I think the only challenge I went out of my way to do was squash some flowers in one of the levels. Will have a look later though ;)

No, I didn't find it - will have to go hunt, then.

I have this terrible fear that "team" means they're going to get us to form up in groups, and see which group can get the highest overall time-derived score. At which point the pressure's on to do my bit for AVF even more than it is to beat some of you guys...

No, I didn't find it - will have to go hunt, then.

I have this terrible fear that "team" means they're going to get us to form up in groups, and see which group can get the highest overall time-derived score. At which point the pressure's on to do my bit for AVF even more than it is to beat some of you guys...

Yeah it's intrigueing. I wondered if it would be sort of like the platoon stuff in Battlefield.... not sure how the leadrboard bit would work though.... it must be diffeent to standard, otherwise you'd have anyone from your team on Friends list anyway.... maybe it's an accumulated team score based on average of all players etc, meaning the board would have little relevance anyway. Interested to find out more though..

Anyone done the secret extra track? On the last actual race one of the challenges is to find the secret bit and do the track. It would prob be a medium/hard track if I was to class it

I didnt know there was a secret track... i'll have to look into that. :thumbsup:

I noticed that yeah but didn't know what it was for.

They still haven't fixed the replay bug. I went to watch a reply last night of yours and you crashed half way through :-s

I love beating times. To be honest if Eco was anything to go by then the roach will be the optimal bike for these tracks anyways.

That's the secret, stack badly nad just get given a good time. .

I noticed that myself trying to watch a few top replays and they just crashed. Most seem fine though. That is the main tip id suggest to anyone who doesnt do it, spend a couple of minutes to check out a top replay as it will open your eyes to possibilities you may not have realised possible. Then you just have to try and do it yourself..... haha.

I had no problem stealing you guy's techniques watching your replays yesterday :laugh:

I did keep getting a bug where the riders leg would get stuck in the rear wheel, which was quite amusing :)

Had a quick go at this last night but was way too tired to do anything decent; I thought my controller was broken on the first skill track where leaning is disabled :facepalm:

Had a quick go at this last night but was way too tired to do anything decent; I thought my controller was broken on the first skill track where leaning is disabled :facepalm:

Haha... I think I had similar thoughts when I first did it as hadn't noticed it wasn't a normal track.

Now that's weird. I'm now exactly one place in front of Lee on the first track. Because I'm 1/1000 of a second slower than him. Huh?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom