Trials Evolution Gold Edtion coming to PC

The Gold Edition Is Two Trials In One

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition will contain all the content of the original, best-selling XBLA game Trials Evolution. In addition, all of the single player tracks and skill games from Trials HD will be found in Trials Evolution – effectively doubling the content offering with two complete games, neither of which have ever before been available on PC.

Tony7 was last on Steam 33 days ago?

I was on it earlier and been on every day. I will add you when I finish my shift at 10.

I already have you on Origin but I'll add you on Steam too Crazzy. What did you have to do to link your uPlay account to Steam?

I already have you on Origin but I'll add you on Steam too Crazzy. What did you have to do to link your uPlay account to Steam?

I purchased it via stem and it thn took me to uplay where I signed in then said do you wish to link to steam and I chose yes :thumbsup:

Weekend special on Steam 25% off, now £11.99.

Bargain price

I'm just working my way through the hard and extreme tracks getting silvers now. Gold is gonna be proper hard on most of them and platinum virtually impossible. Check out this video of platinum on Way of the Ninja. My best run on that track is something like 160 faults! This is probably one of the most impressive gaming feats I've ever seen tbh.

Wish there was a little more to the online multiplayer. You have a level but it's pretty meaningless from what I can see.

Yeah, watching the top player's replays of extreme tracks is mindblowing. They are insanely good.

Good watching replays of most tracks though when you're setting times as there may be things you can do slightly differently to make big differences.

Need to buy this tonight. It will then sit there until I can get a controller.

Most of Way Of The Ninja's not too hard, it's just a case of it going on so long that it's a nightmare to string a solid run together. But that section with the three diagonal crates in a row kills me for 20+ restarts every time...

well i bought this. woohoo.

spent way too many hours on the xbox version so looking forward to completing them all again.

bought a controller today.

uplay: joelk2666

add me folks.

Would you say this is easier with a controller then? I've got so used to using kb now, I'm not sure whether I could handle the change.

Would you say this is easier with a controller then? I've got so used to using kb now, I'm not sure whether I could handle the change.

Yes, way easier IMO. I tried Trials 2 with the keyboard and it was really hard to pull moves off but it's no problem with an analogue stick controller.

When I look at my friend's leaderboards I still don't see any times. Has anyone got theirs working?

I would've thought pad would be more comfortable for 8 hr one more go sessions....:laugh:

That said, i'm not sure from memory if the sticks control of the rider use analogue movement, ie less the stick pressed less the lean etc. If they did the pad would be better, if not, which i think is the case then it shouldn't really matter.

I would've thought pad would be more comfortable for 8 hr one more go sessions....:laugh:

That said, i'm not sure from memory if the sticks control of the rider use analogue movement, ie less the stick pressed less the lean etc. If they did the pad would be better, if not, which i think is the case then it shouldn't really matter.

Thanks chaps. One level in particular is giving me grief, and that's where you have to start off really slowly, accelerate and then at the top of the jump, press fire. Your rider is then propelled so many hundred meters down the road. With kb, I just keep flipping the bike at the start. :(

i never even tried it with the keyboard and mouse.

i have the dirt series to play and am getting grid 2 so the pad was a necessity .

i never even tried it with the keyboard and mouse.

i have the dirt series to play and am getting grid 2 so the pad was a necessity .

I do have a controller already for driving games, but never really thought about using it for this until now. :facepalm:

You won't stand a chance on the higher levels without analogue acceleration, no.

If you're not seeing others' scores, they probably haven't accepted your friend invite in uPlay; the link through Steam doesn't seem to work very well.

You won't stand a chance on the higher levels without analogue acceleration, no.

If you're not seeing others' scores, they probably haven't accepted your friend invite in uPlay; the link through Steam doesn't seem to work very well.

Ok Ian, looks like it's time to dig out the old Onza then. Cheers. :smashin:

Cheers, I'll get some uPlay invites sent out :smashin:

I will look up my Uplay name later and post on here for anyone to add... set it up for Driver San Fran a while back but not got Trials on PC yet. I may have to though sooner rather than later as the lure for a convenient and covert thrash on Trials while sat at the PC when the wife occupies the TV is almost too much to resist.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom