• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Triad Sound bars

Looking for some advise on a passive Soundbar,

My new LG65B8 is wall mounted in the corner of the room due to space in our new place, this means normal speakers are less then ideal.

ONWALL NANO LCR 3.0

ONWALL MICRO SAT 3.0

I found the following 2 bars online and they look nice, I'm trying to avoid something massive and bulky hanging from my tv.

Has anybody got any thoughts or feedback on these bars or are able to offer a good alternative.

Only interested in passive bars that can be used with my avr.

Thanks

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Have heard (at Trade Shows) but not used the Triad units - we have supplied and installed Atlantic Technology and Artcoustic LR and LCR Speakerbars.

For a corner mount a 2.0 system can be just as relevant as a 3.0 option.

Are you planning to use a Sub?

Joe

how did they sound? yes a sub will be used too.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Some of the Speakerbar options sound pretty good - as ever layout is important so matching the Speakerbar to your room and layout is important.

Surround sound does not work very well when the TV/front sound stage is mounted across a corner - unless you plan to sit right in front of the TV and adjust speaker positions accordingly.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom