TRI AMP - WIRING - WHERE TO BUY GOOD CABLE

gbmitie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a TECHNICS DVD system with a tri amp, means speakers take 3, yes 3 pairs of cables to each speaker but the lenghth of cable you get with the system is crap. Does anyone no a good ppalce where I can buy good tri wire cable?

Now desperate!!

SANAP

Have you tried Sevenoaks! If the other branches are like the one in Manchester they will fit you up with something. I once wanted an extra long length of interconnect they did not have in, and they sent away for it, and got it me within the week.
Also find who makes the tri-wire you want and give them a ring or try their web site, as they should be able to give you a stockist. Try the web sites for Van Den Hul, Ecosse, Ixos, Cable Talk and QED
As a last resort you could always use one length of bi-wire and one length of normal albeit more messy.

:cool: Ruby quartz shades.

Originally posted by sanap:
<STRONG>Does anyone no a good ppalce where I can buy good tri wire cable?

Now desperate!!

SANAP</STRONG>

Why? :eek:

Just use a better quality single wire cable with your budget. You will get better sound.

Tri wiring is not a benefit. Tri amping is great but that is not what you are discussing here. Pop to Sevenoakes and buy a decent quality single wire cable. Don't waste your money.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom