• Black Panel, Silver Stand

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Silver Panel, Black Stand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

primetime

Standard Member
For those who know about this sort of thing how do you get maximum WAF with your TV colour choices :cool:

Or do you spray the whole lot pink :eek:

LFCRules

Black/black for me also. Goes with the rest of the black kit, rack, and speakers, except the damn NTL Samsung cable box, an all silver one :(

Degas

Standard Member
Had to be Silver to keep the wife happy.

Black is so 80's. ;)

Degas

Standard Member
Screw it, I'm gonna see if I can get some wood panelling on mine.

gizlaroc

At least the black panel is winning 13 - 2 at the moment.

gizlaroc

av2diefor said:
Beat me to it (again) you :censored:

Guy, name down for the new $ky HD stb?
:D

I don't know what the score is with the new box tbh, I keep getting updates via email from $ky but I didn't sign up with comet or where ever it was.

MAW

Banned
The designers I work with all specify black. Black is definitely the new black, till next season at least. Who cares, if she's of a mind to complain about the colour of your plasma rather than the quality of the picture, she should spend less time reading shallow female magazines. It's times like this I realise how lucky I am. We walked past the plasmas in Comet today, 'God! look at the banding on that one!' she said. Her Chairman has Bose speakers, I have trained her to spot the 'woof' when the sub kicks in, she now shows signs of physical pain listening to music on Bose.

BeelzebubUK

I voted Black / Silver as thats what I bought and very happy with it. Although luckily I don't need any WAF :smashin:

theo cupier

Black wall mounted. Frees up a lot of space in the room for soft furnishings (or for the children to play)

Instant WAF points.

primetime

Standard Member
I bought Black Panel, Silver Stand a la Pioneer. Thought black might look a bit bacherlor pad when coupled with black ash furniture, red and grey papered walls and that poster of the tennis player scratching her ar** but it is actually far more discreet and less ostentatious than silver would have been (if thats possible with a MASSIVE tele in your lounge) :thumbsup:

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme